EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ163765_img_main.jpg

Overview:
"Sacred Duty" Labor is a duty that lasts until the end of the villager's life.
A rule in a village. Villagers are subject to labor quotas and are restricted in their freedom.
There, the main character Elena, who lives with her parents, finally reached the "day of choice" ...​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-05
Release Date: 2015-10-17 Japanese, 2021-02-04 English
Developer: Milk Seeki
Translator: Daedroth F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.07
Store:
Language: English (Manual Translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks Daedroth for English Translation

RJ163765_img_smp1.jpg RJ163765_img_smp2.jpg RJ163765_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey, translator here.
After working on it for over a year, I finally completed the translation, and I hope you all find it enjoyable. It took me so long, because I tried to stick as close as possible to the source material and because the game not only had lots of text, there was also an abnormally big number of 3rd person sentences in H-scenes (common events alone, for example, are roughly 6-7k lines).
Some bullet points about the game:
* not your run-of-the-mill plot (the game uses a tired trope of earning money to pay off the debt, but it's presented much more seriously than in your standard slutge)
* a busty tomboy heroine, 'nuff said
* gorgeous CGs
* above average gameplay with an interesting magic system
* some interesting scenarios for H-scenes
* some challenging bosses

I also continue to work on some other games, and I'm really close to finishing another eroge. You can check which game it is and what can you expect from me in the future in this thread here.
I'm always on the lookout for some interesting games, so if you have suggestions what to translate shoot.
Last but not least, thanks to the people who helped me playtest the game. Also consider buying the game, maybe sudden influx of sales will bring the dev back from the "dead".

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, translator here.
After working on it for over a year, I finally completed the translation, and I hope you all find it enjoyable. It took me so long, because I tried to stick as close as possible to the source material and because the game not only had lots of text, there was also an abnormally big number of 3rd person sentences in H-scenes (common events alone, for example, are roughly 6-7k lines).
* not your run-of-the-mill plot (the game uses a tired trope of earning money to pay off the debt, but it's presented much more seriously than in your standard slutge)
* gorgeous CGs

I also continue to work on some other games, and I'm really close to finishing another eroge. You can check which game it is and what can you expect from me in the future in this thread here.
I'm always on the lookout for some interesting games, so if you have suggestions what to translate shoot.
Last but not least, thanks to the people who helped me playtest the game. Also consider buying the game, maybe sudden influx of sales will bring the dev back from the "dead".
You are doing God's work my friend.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Hey, translator here.
* gorgeous CGs

Thats really awesome, thank you for your hard work. Over a year is really much time to do such a translation.
The Dev which I follow since his first game and also second game with Aina was a blast for the common H-Rpgs out there.
Also Elena the migrant maiden was so good, not nearly good as Aina but it was a good enough game to gain many sales for the Developer.

But the last game Legend of Soleil hasnt so much sales, it bothers me. Because I liked the idea to play 2 Heroines, I think most of his fans doesnt liked it. Maybe because it was to much content which he couldnt placed good enough in his game. Ive beaten all his 4 games. Ive beaten Aina 3 times already , elena migrant maiden only 2 times because it was japanese before. But it was playable :3. The first game which name I always forget , Ive beaten it only 1 time. The funny thing is some characters were taken over in the next game, this is also a thing which I like.

Its a shame that games like Ariadne and Magica dont getting any sequels :/ because the story was written for 4 games. Even the RPG Part was amazing.

So back to Elena , I agree most of the Elements were interesting and not only that every outfit gives different dialogues as you said before they reacting with many dialogue lines to anything. and what the developer can do with staged H-Scenes is amazing. Many other games are handling with a single H-scene and nothing more. He is one of those who stages the H-scenes with a requirement of lust for each scene. 1st scene 10 lust and 2nd scene 40 lust and so on. Quests are ok and some parts have hidden bosses well they not hardly hidden such as in other games. But you can get many good stuff from it.

Have you played his fourth game Sword of soleil ?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
A couple of saves (one with all H-scenes unlocked, another -- with all customization options):

PREGNANCY LET'S GO!!!
Pregnancy here is extemely underwhelming, depending on who impregnated you, there's 3 small scenes.

Does it have any anal scenes?
Hmm, only double penetration, iirc.

want to know that too, would be cool if somebody could elaborate if it also has a battlefuck system
There's only clothing damage.

Last edited:

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
Why is the developer's name incorrect?
Milk Seeki

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes