Jun 1, 2017
Hey, translator here.
After working on it for over a year, I finally completed the translation, and I hope you all find it enjoyable. It took me so long, because I tried to stick as close as possible to the source material and because the game not only had lots of text, there was also an abnormally big number of 3rd person sentences in H-scenes (common events alone, for example, are roughly 6-7k lines).
Some bullet points about the game:
* not your run-of-the-mill plot (the game uses a tired trope of earning money to pay off the debt, but it's presented much more seriously than in your standard slutge)
* a busty tomboy heroine, 'nuff said
* gorgeous CGs
* above average gameplay with an interesting magic system
* some interesting scenarios for H-scenes
* some challenging bosses

I also continue to work on some other games, and I'm really close to finishing another eroge. You can check which game it is and what can you expect from me in the future in this thread here.
I'm always on the lookout for some interesting games, so if you have suggestions what to translate shoot.
Last but not least, thanks to the people who helped me playtest the game. Also consider buying the game, maybe sudden influx of sales will bring the dev back from the "dead".
Congratulations on finishing another translation, especially a text-heavy project! That's no small achievement, and I'm happy you finished a game I've been eagerly awaiting to play! I purchased it a while ago, but held off playing it after I saw it was on your working list.

Another big thank you!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There's an FAQ which answers this question right on this page.
I found the short FAQ - and I would not consider the question answered. I am not so fond of games you can not understand just by playing them - and I still have no clue how to start earning money and so on. Sorry to bother you, maybe I am dumb, but I just don't get what to do right at the start. That does not happen too often, though.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I found the short FAQ - and I would not consider the question answered. I am not so fond of games you can not understand just by playing them - and I still have no clue how to start earning money and so on. Sorry to bother you, maybe I am dumb, but I just don't get what to do right at the start. That does not happen too often, though.
You need to go to the only house in the market after 13:00 and look at the posters. a woman will reprimand you. check another poster, and she will offer to teach you to fight, but 14 days will pass. then you can start making money the normal rpg way.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Check one of the noticeboards in the upper district, you'll learn that Maid Club is recruiting, go there and talk with mama. Agree to work, get money for the uniform, go and talk with needed characters in sewing shop-maid club-hospital-sewing shop. After that a female NPC will appear in Bounty Center, check 2 bounty posters (doesn't matter which ones), she'll offer to train you.
That part of the game is pretty contrived, there won't be any like this after that, though.

gibbtronics2

Mar 18, 2019
For me the up arrow key doesnt work in the menu or ingame, and character is stuck walking north. My keeb isnt broken though.

-- had to reset the keyboard inputs using kbdreset

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hey, translator here.
After working on it for over a year, I finally completed the translation, and I hope you all find it enjoyable. It took me so long, because I tried to stick as close as possible to the source material and because the game not only had lots of text, there was also an abnormally big number of 3rd person sentences in H-scenes (common events alone, for example, are roughly 6-7k lines).
* not your run-of-the-mill plot (the game uses a tired trope of earning money to pay off the debt, but it's presented much more seriously than in your standard slutge)
* gorgeous CGs

I also continue to work on some other games, and I'm really close to finishing another eroge. You can check which game it is and what can you expect from me in the future in this thread here.
I'm always on the lookout for some interesting games, so if you have suggestions what to translate shoot.
Last but not least, thanks to the people who helped me playtest the game. Also consider buying the game, maybe sudden influx of sales will bring the dev back from the "dead".
Thank you so much for working on the translation. We very much appreciate your hard work ^_^

Anonynn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DE3MO and Daedroth

Yoyo09

Mar 26, 2020
Hey, translator here.
* gorgeous CGs

Thank you for your hard work dude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
Hey, translator here.
* gorgeous CGs

what you mean by interesting scenarios?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes