Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
>Anyways, Mayu hasn't left the hospital yet despite me doing as much as I can figure out how to do.
I'm not entirely sure here, but she should leave the hospital after she makes a maid uniform for you. If she's not in her shop after that, see if she returns after working in Maid Club once (there's gonna be some nudity and +2 lewdness, so save beforehand).
>now I dunno where to find the bosses he mentions that aren't the elephant.
There's one near the entrance to Lana Wetlands (23pm-2am timeslot) and another in Blu Meadow (12-15).

Reactions: xeivous

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm stuck with the Parasite quest. I defeated Amaterasu and got the Moonstone, but now I have no idea what to do.
Did you kill the boss in the sewers? Have you been to the Third Research Center yet? Once you talk to the doctor there, it's pretty straightforward.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
>Anyways, Mayu hasn't left the hospital yet despite me doing as much as I can figure out how to do.
I'm not entirely sure here, but she should leave the hospital after she makes a maid uniform for you. If she's not in her shop after that, see if she returns after working in Maid Club once (there's gonna be some nudity and +2 lewdness, so save beforehand).
>now I dunno where to find the bosses he mentions that aren't the elephant.
There's one near the entrance to Lana Wetlands (23pm-2am timeslot) and another in Blu Meadow (12-15).
Guess I'm stuck in my normal outfit then.

Anyways thanks for the locations/times. I've currently figured out the succ stuff after grinding out the last bit of cash i needed and am now hunting keycards after blowing up a robot.

Reactions: Daedroth

Dilalidos

Jan 29, 2021
Hey, translator here.
After working on it for over a year, I finally completed the translation, and I hope you all find it enjoyable. It took me so long, because I tried to stick as close as possible to the source material and because the game not only had lots of text, there was also an abnormally big number of 3rd person sentences in H-scenes (common events alone, for example, are roughly 6-7k lines).
Some bullet points about the game:
* not your run-of-the-mill plot (the game uses a tired trope of earning money to pay off the debt, but it's presented much more seriously than in your standard slutge)
* a busty tomboy heroine, 'nuff said
* gorgeous CGs
* above average gameplay with an interesting magic system
* some interesting scenarios for H-scenes
* some challenging bosses

I also continue to work on some other games, and I'm really close to finishing another eroge. You can check which game it is and what can you expect from me in the future in this thread here.
I'm always on the lookout for some interesting games, so if you have suggestions what to translate shoot.
Last but not least, thanks to the people who helped me playtest the game. Also consider buying the game, maybe sudden influx of sales will bring the dev back from the "dead".
I kneel before this hero

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well. One ending down i guess. Normal one I assume.

I'm kinda peeved that nothing really came of the relationship with Muma, at least in this ending and probably without losing to her. We get called lovebirds by one of the elders and she promptly fucks off in the ending I got.

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
What is password again the rapist said "SHITAKE" if im not wrong but the guy says is incorrect

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm kinda peeved that nothing really came of the relationship with Muma, at least in this ending and probably without losing to her. We get called lovebirds by one of the elders and she promptly fucks off in the ending I got.
There's a gor scene with her. But no consensex. Yeah, you kinda expect a lesbo scene considering how close they got, but then again she doesn't want her nature to get the better of her. Maybe she's celibate because of that.

What is password again the rapist said "SHITAKE" if im not wrong but the guy says is incorrect
There's a paper with the password in your inventory.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
There's a gor scene with her. But no consensex. Yeah, you kinda expect a lesbo scene considering how close they got, but then again she doesn't want her nature to get the better of her. Maybe she's celibate because of that.
This is the second game in which I'm feeling a distinct pain over a missed opportunity for f/f in recent memory. The last one was some steampunk game where you had a thief rival to your detective girl MC. However that was mostly just down to me having watched way too much Kim Possible and developing a taste for such relationship dynamics rather than anything the game tried to tease

• Sad
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how do you access shady store?
Couldn't find what opens it up exactly. But I booted up one of my saves with only 2 bounties cleared and 24 lewdness and it was already open.

Where can I get cottonwood after I can entering the Blu Meadow?
Behind the goblins. After that you can buy it in the store in market (it's needed to make one of the swimsuits).

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
I can't seem to be able to beat the slimes. I don't do enough damage and the slimes 4 shot me :\

Am I missing something here?

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
See if you have a weapon equipped. You probably talked to the storekeeper that identified your weapon, it auto unequips your weapon.
Just checked, and it was unequipped. Thanks!
Why tf doesn't the game auto equip the weapon tho, like literally every other RPGM game lol

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright
Aug 11, 2020
anyone know how to make the game full screen cant find a option for it
I added Zeus82's fullscreen script to the script files. How to use: download and extract the attached zip file, navigate to RJ163765_-_Elena_Migrant_Maiden_v1.00\RJ163765 - Elena Migrant Maiden_v1.00\Data in your explorer, (make a backup of scripts.rvdata2), replace scripts.rvdata2. Then when you're in the game, press F4 or F5 to enter fullscreen or double size windowed mode.

Reactions: DE3MO
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes