• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Couldn't find what opens it up exactly. But I booted up one of my saves with only 2 bounties cleared and 24 lewdness and it was already open.

Behind the goblins. After that you can buy it in the store in market (it's needed to make one of the swimsuits).
Do you have the save?

Feb 12, 2018
In the sewers.

For example, there's one where you're forced to abet a criminal, who afterwards asks you to do some degenerate shit for him, which leads to some other H-scenes. What I most enjoy, however, is how some H-stuff is interconnected: Maid Club leads to Brothel; babysitting gig -- to scenes in mixed bath and with innkeeper.
i searched in both sewers entrance and couldn't find him . Is there a special way to find him?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
i searched in both sewers entrance and couldn't find him . Is there a special way to find him?
pic4.PNG
He should be here (the place I highlighted).
You'll be able to reach that place during Yaldabaoth bounty after oldman gives you the key to the sewers. You can also draw the bridge so that you can get to him faster.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i few question. one is, when she is pregnant. will i is her belly grown. 2 what happen you get pregnant. 3 beside fighting boss to get the money. what quick way to get money. 4 what happen you beat the game.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
i can't even complete the Monty bounty , i can't find him anywhere in moria hills
pic5.PNG
Use vines like these.

i few question. one is, when she is pregnant. will i is her belly grown. 2 what happen you get pregnant. 3 beside fighting boss to get the money. what quick way to get money. 4 what happen you beat the game.
1. No.
2. Depending on who was your last partner, you'll see a small scene. A human or monster baby or eggs.
3. You can fight in the arena. Or you can rob the vault in the bank. Or you can sell junk items you get from killing the monsters.
4. After a good ending, I think you get teleported to Recollection Room, where you can unlock all H-scenes if you desire to do so. After leaving Recollection Room you start the game anew with no money or skills, but with most of the equipment and items.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I played this game before, when only Russian translation were available, and I gonna say, it's a solid, well made classic H RPG. When it comes to quality and amount of content it's close to games like Magica or Ariadne, there is a good amout of well drawn art, bosses are challenging, and multiple player's choices that will affect the game world. The only small letdown it that game has old style static art+text approach to h scenes, rather than animation like in newer H RPG's. Overall it's a nicely done game, I totally recommend it.

Reactions: Eradawn

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
This game feels like it's taking the piss. Wasted three days after monty because I didn't notice the pacing npc in the market place, then when I try to do his quest I get twoshot by the elephant. Am I missing an area or am I supposed to waste an hour or two grinding to level 25 on the enemies in the hills?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
where to fight parasite in crystal mine?
Nortnern part of that second huge map. You will need to lower the bridge/make a track appear or whatever, but you will need a code. First part of the code is in boss' office, other in some part of the mine.

This game feels like it's taking the piss. Wasted three days after monty because I didn't notice the pacing npc in the market place, then when I try to do his quest I get twoshot by the elephant. Am I missing an area or am I supposed to waste an hour or two grinding to level 25 on the enemies in the hills?
pic6.PNG
Follow that bearded NPC. His house - market - sewers. Re-enter sewers after talking to him, and there should be some commotion.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
This is some point and click adventure game logic, didn't you say it got less obscure past the learning to fight section?
It's way less obscure, in that training section you practically have to go through the hoops, running around from one building to another. Muma is not there at certain times of the day also.
Here the game just assumes you're gonna talk with everybody. During my playtesting, I think I remember bumping into him after leaving Bounty Center after I got the money for killing Monty. Seeing how most RPGM games have static or wandering NPCs, everything out of the ordinary should attract attention.

Reactions: Forge Wright
Dec 9, 2018
It's way less obscure, in that training section you practically have to go through the hoops, running around from one building to another. Muma is not there at certain times of the day also.
Here the game just assumes you're gonna talk with everybody. During my playtesting, I think I remember bumping into him after leaving Bounty Center after I got the money for killing Monty. Seeing how most RPGM games have static or wandering NPCs, everything out of the ordinary should attract attention.
It may be *less* obscure, but it's still at almost unbearable levels. The game is insanely tedious to progress with very little direction. Decent art and pron, and I certainly appreciate the tl. But god damn, I want to smack the game designer something fierce.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
I added Zeus82's fullscreen script to the script files. How to use: download and extract the attached zip file, navigate to RJ163765_-_Elena_Migrant_Maiden_v1.00\RJ163765 - Elena Migrant Maiden_v1.00\Data in your explorer, (make a backup of scripts.rvdata2), replace scripts.rvdata2. Then when you're in the game, press F4 or F5 to enter fullscreen or double size windowed mode.
Can you merge with the one the translator send in page 3? I dont want to lose the translations. Also, any way to use it for other games?

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes