Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
is there any reward for doing virgin run or got the true ending?
Virgin run - no, the game doesn't even mentions if she's a virgin to begin with (though with the way things work in her village, she probably is).
Good ending - you get teleported into a recollection room where you can open all H-scenes; after leaving it, you start near Porto's entrance with most of your stuff, but no magic or key items.

Thanks. it worked like a charm. By the way, do the NPCs react to her being naked in general?
Nope, which is a shame.
Funny thing is, I'm translating a game at the moment which is a polar opposite of Elena Quest in that regard. Every NPC has something to say about her nudity or one of her costumes. And some of those responses are pretty funny, ngl.

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
Virgin run - no, the game doesn't even mentions if she's a virgin to begin with (though with the way things work in her village, she probably is).
By virgin run i mean just keep the lewdness 0, i guess pure run is more appropriate in this case

Good ending - you get teleported into a recollection room where you can open all H-scenes; after leaving it, you start near Porto's entrance with most of your stuff, but no magic or key items.
Yeah, the unlock all cg in the end is pretty standard reward I guess
So far, only oneone1 games that actually worth doing pure route first since u can get OP item for the next run to aim the other ending/route and just better replayability in general

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
By virgin run i mean just keep the lewdness 0, i guess pure run is more appropriate in this case
>pure, virgin, 0 lewdness run
Unless you want to make some headcanon about her, my advice is don't bother. There's no unique reward for doing that.

Tarwion

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to open up the shady store?I'm pretty sure i'm close to the end of the game but it is still under renovation

Reactions: tsmaniac

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
For newbies, I recommend buying lots and lots and lots of Elixirs, because oh boy the final boss fights are annoying.

Reactions: MrFleshstick

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to open up the shady store?I'm pretty sure i'm close to the end of the game but it is still under renovation
Tried really hard to find what triggers it, sadly had no luck. I have a save where the store is open, and there's 3 bosses down and 24 lewdness. Only a small fraction of H-scenes scenes open too: two scenes in maid club, innkeeper, bath and stage groping, father and 3H-scenes with bosses and 2 with regular monsters.

Got one shikigami down, looking for the other two. Please help, thank you.
Don't know which one you killed, the one in the morning probably. 23-2 timeslot, near the entrance to Lana Wetlands; 12-15, Blu Meadow, north.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
If I talk to the Innkeep between 18:00 and 22:00, all i can do is rent a room. there is no option to do any babysitting events or other jobs.
the door to his son's room is locked as well. it doesn't matter wether I rent a room or not.
Are there any other things I need to do, so I can start the babysitting/mixed bath questline?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
If I talk to the Innkeep between 18:00 and 22:00, all i can do is rent a room. there is no option to do any babysitting events or other jobs.
the door to his son's room is locked as well. it doesn't matter wether I rent a room or not.
Are there any other things I need to do, so I can start the babysitting/mixed bath questline?
You need to have your skirt flipped. The kid should be near the stairs to upper district in the market at morning/noon. Talk to him twice, go to the stairs and there should a scene.

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
You need to have your skirt flipped. The kid should be near the stairs to upper district in the market at morning/noon. Talk to him twice, go to the stairs and there should a scene.
thank you. I only started reading the walkthrough after I already had the maid uniform, and apparently you need to wear default clothes to trigger the skirt flip event.

TK201299

May 20, 2020

Nope, which is a shame.
Funny thing is, I'm translating a game at the moment which is a polar opposite of Elena Quest in that regard. Every NPC has something to say about her nudity or one of her costumes. And some of those responses are pretty funny, ngl.
Nice. Could you tell me the name of the game you are translating please? I will be looking forward to that game.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I found an error, just want inform anyone to becareful and always save before doing anything and everything if you are thinking of getting everything or upgrading everything to max.

I found out that later in the story you get to upgrade Micro Bikini+4 to Micro Bikini+6, so when you upgrade it to +6 you get an error message pop up window and got no choice to click ok and game crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Nice. Could you tell me the name of the game you are translating please? I will be looking forward to that game.

I found an error
Already posted a fix for it on one of the previous pages. Wouldn't hurt to post it again:

As you can see by that crash message, I copypasted wrong stuff into the script. It's only when you upgrade Micro Bikini +5 to +6, so stop scaring people.

Reactions: TNTed
Sep 6, 2018
Wondered about the boy questline for so long, nothing happened and the guide said "north town" but what you're ACTUALLY supposed to do is be in your normal clothes, which I never was in since from the moment I got it I was either in the maid clothes or whatever other thing I could equip, but of course nothing tells you that and the game does things the way it wants, in almost all H-scenes she is treated as having her normal clothes on regardless of what you're wearing, but nope, not in this one.

This is why these games with a shitton of H-scenes need to have a little tooltip that you get by interacting with a locked scene that tells you EXACTLY what to do, like in Lizette.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
the WTF factor is astronomic in this game

Might one day make this somewhat playable, fuck, that's gonna take ages
Everything in Japanese, as in events, variables etc.
Oh well, lots of trial and error, and repeat, until the game will launch with time system successfully removed from game

btw, Shady Store opens as soon as variable 48: 怪しい店_開店 is at 4 or higher

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes