Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the translation, but the difficulty of this game is just dumb. Heroine is hilariously underpowered, starting enemies can wombo combo you with paralysis+knockdown+sleep lock to death. I got a lucky crit against Susanoo and managed to get the ice stone, made the game a bit easier but level ups just don't make Elena that much stronger than she was at base (level 14 atm). I don't mind challenge in my RPGs, SMT and Etrian Odyssey are some of my favorite games and I play on hard mode by default but the game balance here is just poorly tuned.

2 hours in I'm stuck at Yaldabaoth. I need fire to kill him but I don't know where to get red rocks and the wind technique doesn't do nearly enough damage (not to mention its hit rate is fucking awful....) so I'm pretty sure I need fire to even stand a chance against it. The only area I can think of that would give me fire is the mines but it's closed and I don't know how to access it.

The translation is superb, the art is nice, but everything is so cryptic with all the different schedules for when NPCs and enemies can spawn. I really would like to get further but my motivation to continue is just drained, and reading about how many people can't even figure out how to unlock combat confirms to me that this game is just unnecessarily obtuse. I really appreciate your effort here but unfortunately this game just isn't very good.

Reactions: Samur13

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
>2 hours in I'm stuck at Yaldabaoth. I need fire to...
There's a fire shrine in the sewers, but to reach it you will have to go through another entrance (Blu Meadow). You can buy gloves that decrease damage and healing from drain abilities in the store. Don't forget about training with Muma, at 14 level you'll learn a spell that heals for 520 or so.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the translation. The game crash when i try to +6 micro bikini.
There's a fix on previous page. Put it into Data folder.

Where do I go after the parasite escapes the mansion? Also. Tomboy and Manual translation. Your doing gods work.
Go where you killed Golos. It will relocate to the Crystal Mine afterwards (first part of the password you will need to get to him is in the office outside of the mine). There's another boss in the neighboring Magma mine, if you haven't killed it yet.

Reactions: tarosky
Dec 11, 2019
There's a fix on previous page. Put it into Data folder.

Go where you killed Golos. It will relocate to the Crystal Mine afterwards (first part of the password you will need to get to him is in the office outside of the mine). There's another boss in the neighboring Magma mine, if you haven't killed it yet.
Theres patches that aren't mentioned on the front page? oof. Also how do I get into the MAGMA Mines?

Dec 11, 2019
Like there isn't a place for me to put a code or anything. Idk what the fuck I'm doing and I'm just wasting time at this point.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Like there isn't a place for me to put a code or anything. Idk what the fuck I'm doing and I'm just wasting time at this point.
Go check the bounty, try to get into Magma Mine, get stopped by the miners, talk to the boss inside his office and you'll be able to get in.

That password I mentioned is for Crystal Mine: to get to the parasite, you will need to make a bridge appear, that's where password is needed. As I said, first part of the password is in miners' office outside, others -- in some parts of Crystal Mine.

Dec 11, 2019
Go check the bounty, try to get into Magma Mine, get stopped by the miners, talk to the boss inside his office and you'll be able to get in.

That password I mentioned is for Crystal Mine: to get to the parasite, you will need to make a bridge appear, that's where password is needed. As I said, first part of the password is in miners' office outside, others -- in some parts of Crystal Mine.
No dice. It doesn't work.
Edit: To explain further I guess. Theres nothing different with the bountys page at the bounty place. Also the lady who trains you is gone. Don't know why.
Edit 2: And to claify further, This is after the mansion part. Maybe it's because I'm doing the rapist thing where I released that one dude from the prison. Idk.

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
No dice. It doesn't work.
Edit: To explain further I guess. Theres nothing different with the bountys page at the bounty place. Also the lady who trains you is gone. Don't know why.
Edit 2: And to claify further, This is after the mansion part. Maybe it's because I'm doing the rapist thing where I released that one dude from the prison. Idk.
Don't know why Vulthoom's bounty is not there for you. Give me your save.

After you look for the parasite everywhere in the mansion/research center, there should be a short scene in the main hall, where one of NPCs mentions that it's not in the building. Once you leave there should be a message: wanted poster board has been updated, the following ones are available.

Dec 11, 2019
Don't know why Vulthoom's bounty is not there for you. Give me your save.

After you look for the parasite everywhere in the mansion/research center, there should be a short scene in the main hall, where one of NPCs mentions that it's not in the building. Once you leave there should be a message: wanted poster board has been updated, the following ones are available.
I did have that happen. But theres only Golos, Parasite, And the succubus.

Jan 13, 2018
>2 hours in I'm stuck at Yaldabaoth. I need fire to...
There's a fire shrine in the sewers, but to reach it you will have to go through another entrance (Blu Meadow). You can buy gloves that decrease damage and healing from drain abilities in the store. Don't forget about training with Muma, at 14 level you'll learn a spell that heals for 520 or so.
Thank you, that helped a ton. I did find that alternate entrance to the sewers before but I had completely forgotten about it by the time I went into the sewers itself for the bounty. AnywayI beat Yaldabaoth no problem after that and I also beat Takemikazuchi to get lightning spells afterward. I'm still feeling miffed about my earlier experiences so I'm taking a break from this game but I'll try and play more of it later. All my criticisms about the game still stand but I'm at least glad that I'm making some progress.

TK201299

May 20, 2020

Already posted a fix for it on one of the previous pages. Wouldn't hurt to post it again:
Mega
As you can see by that crash message, I copypasted wrong stuff into the script. It's only when you upgrade Micro Bikini +5 to +6, so stop scaring people.
One query: I downloded the game from your 'translation projects' page but there is nothing but a data folder. It will not be so in the future, right? I mean, we will get everything required to play it, right?

Jul 11, 2018
I'm stuck at the mirror quest. I found the girl, and fought a boss to get the Morion, but I'm pretty sure it's not the boss I'm looking for. I only found two non-portal paths, one leading to a chest, and another that was mandatory to find the girl. Each area only seems to have 1-2 portals to go either forward or back, and I can't find any branching paths.

Reactions: DieGoRambo
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes