Udin258

Jan 3, 2021
Did you read the thread OP? In the Developer Notes section it clearly states:

Since the file quoted in your error message is a part of that, I recommend you ensure you have that installed first.
Pls, can u send me the
Did you read the thread OP? In the Developer Notes section it clearly states:

Since the file quoted in your error message is a part of that, I recommend you ensure you have that installed first.
Can u pls send me, the file "InsideA1" here.The file is in Grapics->Tilleset->(InsideA1)

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
I hv installed it
It does not sound like you have the RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package properly installed or you would not be getting that error message and/or still asking for/about this.
Pls, can u send me the

Can u pls send me, the file "InsideA1" here.The file is in Grapics->Tilleset->(InsideA1)
Why would I send it to you? Get it and install it yourself like everyone else does:

Next time please search for this issue in the forums or even the Internet at large.

If you need the other RTPs you can find them at:
  1. EN:
  2. JA:
Or even at:

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what kind of goof game is this? despite having top notch gear (from cheating so what )
and mc runs away from fights (let that sink in a second)
all that said just when ya thought the game couldnt be any worse OH WAIT THERES MORE!
so i go to the maids club and apply for a job some random person pays for my maids suit
well aint that a pitty they dont have a suit available (could it get any worse?)
wait for it...wait for it so they gave me money to go right next door to the tailor shop
BUT hold on hold on theres more ...oh snap the tailor ya need is in the hospital
so off i go to the hospitial ...and of course just when ya thought things couldnt get even more worse
SURPRISE theres no quest follow up short story long
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
what kind of goof game is this? despite having top notch gear (from cheating so what )
and mc runs away from fights (let that sink in a second)
all that said just when ya thought the game couldnt be any worse OH WAIT THERES MORE!
so i go to the maids club and apply for a job some random person pays for my maids suit
well aint that a pitty they dont have a suit available (could it get any worse?)
wait for it...wait for it so they gave me money to go right next door to the tailor shop
BUT hold on hold on theres more ...oh snap the tailor ya need is in the hospital
so off i go to the hospitial ...and of course just when ya thought things couldnt get even more worse
SURPRISE theres no quest follow up short story long
View attachment 3005085
The game is not clear on how you should get trained to be able to fight. You need go to the guild and look over all available posters(all of them one by one, even after the lady tells you to not bother) and then she'll train the MC how to fight for 15 days(I think, I played a long time ago), though it's worth it and then you'll be able to progress through the game a bit easier. Though there will be some hang ups, but explore, talk to NPCs and it'll give a hint on where to go or what to do next.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The game is not clear on how you should get trained to be able to fight. You need go to the guild and look over all available posters(all of them one by one, even after the lady tells you to not bother) and then she'll train the MC how to fight for 15 days(I think, I played a long time ago), though it's worth it and then you'll be able to progress through the game a bit easier. Though there will be some hang ups, but explore, talk to NPCs and it'll give a hint on where to go or what to do next.
your partly right...the lady doesnt appear (my experience anyways maybe it varies for others) until after visiting hospital BUT my argument is the whole mechanics of it all its the worst game ive ever played
good news is at least the pregnancy mechanics worked AND its not tied into story endings
can pop as many babies as your heart desires (bonus points for that) BUT thats all the game has going for it
agree to disagree thats just my personal opinion of it

Oct 31, 2017
I am reading a bunch about unclear progression which seems really annoying with a fixed time limit... is there any way to cheat the time limit? Like reseting a ocunter in cheatengine or something?

iced06

Aug 21, 2017
I am reading a bunch about unclear progression which seems really annoying with a fixed time limit... is there any way to cheat the time limit? Like reseting a ocunter in cheatengine or something?
The time limit is incredibly lax. You can successfully beat the timer 60-70 days remaining if you wish.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
You can indeed lock the minute variable and the time will never advance (unless some triggers advance time one or more hours at a time).
Just be mindful that some events are tied to specific times of day or even specific hours.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes