VN - Unity - Completed - Elf Boss's Dog Training [Final] [Giver]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Whotfisthis

Overall, I do like it, but it noticeably gets... unintuitive
    - The art: it slaps. The girl is waifu material right there

- The story: for a VN looking this corny, it's a tiny lil bit beyond alright. Progress far enough and you get some decently integrated bits of psychological knowledge and twists that could make you go "ohhhhhhhhh shit" but doesn't take galaxy brain to understand

- The *problem* is how you are supposed to balance your choices to reach the interesting bits. I'll divide this game into 2 halves
    + 1st half: typical masochists stuff that borders on being unwatchable for whoever isn't that sorta people. Certain choices increase the elf boss's "Expectation", but individually they do not seem to have any significant difference/ You need to get enough Expectation to reach the 2nd half, make a save every time you get presented with a choice
    + 2nd half: juicy plot stuff. You get to free roam for 3 days and have to reach certain dialogues in order to reach different endings. Now, I did say the writing is decent, but my god I could not reach the last 3 endings (2 preg endings and 1 true end) without the walkthrough
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pipo12334

Agree with the review below.
    Great game and Amazing CG, hopefully the dev will release more femdom games like this. The character design is amazing, story is interesting as well, its been awhile ive come across game like this apart from japanese VN. Appreciate devs doing this kind of games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

obiruto

I don't really understand people crying over how femdom the game is. Ffs the name is "elf boss's dog training" what the fuck did you expect?

Anyways the retardness of these people aside the game is really good, caters to a wide variety of kinks and fetishes and the cgs are fucking hot in my opinion. Can't wait to play more