VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Elf Breeding Farm [Final] [Norn/Miel/Cybele]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sylverlang

Well, mostly what the others said. Art is okay. Scenario is a joke. Girls are brainless. Huge amount of urine play. Not even a good fix for preg/breeding seekers. MC is an asshole.

Not interesting enough to expand on it.

Too bad !
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

the art is good but the good ends there, the writing is awful and there are no actual choices in the game. Its like watching a hentai but worse, I don't think it can really be called a game given that they dont provide you with any choices to actually make it interactive.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Blitzie

Amazing. Yes the dialouge is terrible and repeated, yes all of their games are the same, yes some of the fetishes are gross, yes they need to try a whole lot fucking harder, but for some reason this game just hit the spot idk man.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

TkOHarley

Gets stale fast.

Design; All 4 girls look the same. They have the same bodies, the same boobs, even the same eyes. The only difference is hair color and one dark skinned elf. Lets not even mention that elves are the laziest excuse for a monster girl you could have. At least the art style helps each girl look sexy. 2/10

Art: This is most definitely the only good thing about this game. The art is pretty high quality. Unfortunately, its held back censorship. 7/10

Writing: The writing is OK. Its really not anything special and I actually enjoyed how the characters spoke in the beginning with their casual sass. But then, the sex kicks in and it all becomes real generic real fast. The girls all say the same thing as each other during their sex scenes. "No I wont give in!" to "I need da dick!". This gets old by the time your on the second girl already so when its happening again with the 4th its unbearable. This trend doesn't really change for the whole game. It's just really 2-dimensional. 3/10

Fun: Like I said, it gets stale real fast. There is only one choice in the game and it doesnt affect anything but one set of dialogue. The sex scenes are extremely repetitive in the sense that no matter what new position they are in the girls always act the same and the MC does the same thing. Fucks them then pisses. There is an endless amount of piss in this and is honestly just gross. The first sex scene is the basis that ever following scene is transparently a clone of. Just really boring. 1/10

13/40

0-10= 1 star
    11-15=2 star
    16-25=3 star
    26-30=4 star
    31-40=5 star
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Iglix

So boring. And repetitive. Not only it brings nothing new, but every girl you met is just more of the same. Single body type, copied over and over, probably to save on art expenses. lot of identical poses for every girl etc.

This entire thing just scream "cheap"

Also for some reason every single scene contains urination. Protagonist should be dead by dehydration with how much he is pissing constantly everywhere. All the other tags appear here and now in the game but urination and sex goes hand in hand in this.