Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
414217_1568442181959.png

Overview:
Elf Courier
One day loyal and obedient elf servant gets a mission from her master to deliver a very important message to very important person very far away... sooo she try to do it.. but along the way the are a lot of "obstacles"... Will she manage to deliver the message??

Elf Courier: Mission Omlet
Super short and simple NSFW VN. Elf courier gets next quest from her master and try to complete it.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-13
Release Date: 2019-10-13
Developer: xixrelk | | |
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

414221_1568442265380.png 414222_1568442306016.png 414225_1568442470528.png

Last edited by a moderator:

happy__llama

Jan 8, 2019
The game seems really hard for what it's worth :/ ,but could be a just suck at the game xD
also should have bestality and monster tags

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
Should this have the VN tag? I haven't played it but judging by the screenshots it doesn't look like a VN.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Should this have the VN tag? I haven't played it but judging by the screenshots it doesn't look like a VN.
It's 2 games bundled as one. The first one is a very very light VN.

The second one is the running thing.

bigThick

Jun 26, 2019
i would play this game a lot more if you could turn off the sound. people need to be able to turn the sound off.

Jan 5, 2020
Attached in a fully unlocked save. Extract the file to "%appdata%\godot\app_userdata\Gra z elfka\savegame3.data". The animations are pretty meh, like the gameplay.
im having trouble extracting the file to the %appdata%\godot\app_userdata\Gra z elfka\savegame3.data, what exactly am i suppose to do?

anomyous74

Nov 26, 2018
Dang, just found out today that they (the dev) purged every social pages. Everything got wiped out clean. Looks like this is one of a few places you could still able to download their 2 notable works.

On another note, I just cleaned up my drives a few days ago and found an extremely short platformer demo they once made free to download on Itch (before paywall'd everything then shutdown). Something about an alien among the last of its species gotta stun and fuck as many women as possible to find the one compatible with the seed.

If anyone is interested in throwing this one up there for me, just get in touch and I'll send the ZIP over.

anomyous74

Nov 26, 2018
Dang, just found out today that they (the dev) purged every social pages. Everything got wiped out clean. Looks like this is one of a few places you could still able to download their 2 notable works.

On another note, I just cleaned up my drives a few days ago and found an extremely short platformer demo they once made free to download on Itch (before paywall'd everything then shutdown). Something about an alien among the last of its species gotta stun and fuck as many women as possible to find the one compatible with the seed.

If anyone is interested in throwing this one up there for me, just get in touch and I'll send the ZIP over.

Oh yeah, before someone saying that I'm making this up. Have a few screenshots of the thing...

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote