• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

NoguNogu

Sep 3, 2020
So... The game don't open. :')

I run the game, but the first window open... I change to english then, nothing more.

Some help, maybe?

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
You can tell they're the same as Lord Isekai Brothel, the mini-games are annoying and earning points is a pain and the passives are expensive. I still couldn't unlock the other two elves

nepemanENP

Jun 10, 2020
Tbh this game was way more annoying than arousing and all thanks to the "watch phase" you have to guess where to look otherwise you get instantly slapped and 95% of your hp is drained, making 3 out of 5 positions useless, and theyre all reeskins of the others.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
This game crashes all the time, as soon as I touch it the wrong way, I press the quick skip test button or take the wrong card.

JSB1985

Jan 18, 2018
Tbh this game was way more annoying than arousing and all thanks to the "watch phase" you have to guess where to look otherwise you get instantly slapped and 95% of your hp is drained, making 3 out of 5 positions useless, and theyre all reeskins of the others.
incorrect, it has nothing to do with guessing. you just have to click and move your mouse and keep it centered on the area you originally clicked as it zooms in. I was actually about to delete the game until I accidentally figured it out. The window to let go before you get slapped is really forgiving to. It's actually a kinda fun game once you understand how it works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: n0Yx

nepemanENP

Jun 10, 2020
incorrect, it has nothing to do with guessing. you just have to click and move your mouse and keep it centered on the area you originally clicked as it zooms in. I was actually about to delete the game until I accidentally figured it out. The window to let go before you get slapped is really forgiving to. It's actually a kinda fun game once you understand how it works.
Thx for the tip, didn't figured that out, i'll try

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes