• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, unfortunately it is the v221221 version, not the latest, so there shouldn't be any free mode - yet.
As of now, the title of the thread is mistakenly saying
[v2023-01-05].

Reactions: Mafaldinho
Oct 7, 2021
Easy way to get coins. Play the pinball game, until you have 8000 coins to unlock vaginal sex. Fuck the girl and go watch a movie or something. Come back in about an hour or 2 and have a million plus coins and buy everything.

Reactions: arabpokemon

aruisbored

Feb 11, 2018
I could use one too. I screwed up royally and accidentally deleted my save after unlocking almost everything aside this intense mode while having 40 000 coins...
You can pretty easily give yourself tons of coins with cheat engine if you have it

I could upload my save, but i'm not sure where its located

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
Has the virus stuff at the beggining of the thread been resolved? Seems like people are playing it anyways

Oct 7, 2021
Has the virus stuff at the beggining of the thread been resolved? Seems like people are playing it anyways
False positive. I used the original version posted here and it came up clean, but I own the steam version now, so no clue how the last version posted here is.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, would anyone be kind enough to share the actual v230105 with the free mode, if it's not too much trouble, please?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes