RPGM Abandoned Elf Jail [r3.2] [Indivi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ej0.jpg

Overview:
In Elf Jail you play as a captured elf attempting to escape from the bizarre BDSM prison she's been thrown into.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-05
Release Date: 2019-04-05
Developer: Indivi - -
Other Games: -
Censored: No
Version: r3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux:
- -
Mac:
- -
Android:
- - -

ej1.JPG ej2.JPG ej3.JPG ej4.JPG ej5.png ej6.png

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I haven't beaten it yet, but I got out of the cell by using Erotic attack against the door to get the guard's attention. Then use it against his dick for a while, but then Wait and Context->Tease. He gets pissed off and barges through the door, then you can knock him out.

It's helpful if you Attack his dick first so he's low hp when he comes in.

Reactions: Warrior044

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So just a heads-up, a bugfix ended up blocking event triggering, so if you can't do anything in the cell, that's why. I've re-uploaded with fixed versions:

Play in-browser *Note, there's problems with saving on the browser version (but should be able to save on downloadable ones.)

Windows

Android

Mac

Linux

And here I was hoping that I'd be able to put elves in a sex jail, shame.
That'd admittedly be pretty good too XD

ValsThorn

Jun 27, 2018
I haven't beaten it yet, but I got out of the cell by using Erotic attack against the door to get the guard's attention. Then use it against his dick for a while, but then Wait and Context->Tease. He gets pissed off and barges through the door, then you can knock him out.

It's helpful if you Attack his dick first so he's low hp when he comes in.
how do you get the context? I can't seem to use it

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
really fun short game, i like it
here's a simple walkthrough for anyone struggle the game:
1. after wake up in jail go to the door and do some "erotic" until dick join the fun. "erotic" the dick until the guard almost cum (like 8 or 9 times. total pleasure for cumming is 100) then wait -> context -> tease -> finish the job
2. go out side and go to the next area and check out allie (the ? mark). you can have some fun with her or leave her alone. then go all the way through the map to find the sleeping female guard with the key (the box with "guard" text on it not the "?"). make a save at this point
3. use erotic on the slacking guard 1 or 2 times then wait or else the guard will awake and you can't take the key anymore. repeat until the text says the guard loose her grip on the key then use "free" command to take the key to free yourself. (pay attention to the text, if it said "it might be dangerous to continue" then just "wait")
4. go back to the far right of map to find the box with "?" (the key) then take it. (you can not take it without free yourself first - meaning you have to deal with the sleeping guard first)
5. go back the allie and find nellie with her. use "wait" command until nellie use "hatachi wand" on allie then surprise her and use "erotic". from this point on no more random guard just nellie jump out on you.
6. go all the wait to the wooden horse room (the map not that big and i'm lazy so i don't want to point out direction). make sure to check all the locked cell to find the healer and heal you up. you need to be in top shape to deal with nellie
7. in the wooden horse room, go around until a wild nellie appeared. use "special" -> hitachi wand until she cum then "context" and bind her to wooden horse. you can have some fun with her or just leave.
8. go back all the way to allie and free her (no more random battle at this point). go to the south door from that room and win the game (there's nothing to explore at all)

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to backspace the name in the android version or do u have to stick with what u type in?

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
Every time i meet the 2nd guard game stucks no fight menu someone know how to fix it?
you most likely got into battle right after left the area. just try run around to trigger the battle before leave the area
edit: btw when that happen you can right click to open the menu and load the save data so save often is advice

Reactions: killer2005de

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
So, how do you beat her? I tried to follow shoheis post but even with full health I always loose against her. She gets me to orgasm much faster than I can, and than I loose instantly afterwards. Walking doesn't really seem to reduce the amount of arousal, as the result is the same even after using save/load to prevent lust damage and to walk around.

Edit: nevermind, did the savescumming method just long enough to barely survive and or got lucky, that she didn't finish me. Can you actually get stronger from getting captures/repeating the stuff or is the only method to win just to get lucky with the last encounter?

shohei

Sep 18, 2017
So, how do you beat her? I tried to follow shoheis post but even with full health I always loose against her. She gets me to orgasm much faster than I can, and than I loose instantly afterwards. Walking doesn't really seem to reduce the amount of arousal, as the result is the same even after using save/load to prevent lust damage and to walk around.

Edit: nevermind, did the savescumming method just long enough to barely survive and or got lucky, that she didn't finish me. Can you actually get stronger from getting captures/repeating the stuff or is the only method to win just to get lucky with the last encounter?
maybe. one of the guy in the cell did say you can only get strong by fighting. so we can assume the more you win the battle, or loose too maybe, the more you resist to enemy attack

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Updated to r1.4, which fixes a bunch of bugs and makes things easier for cell/browser play! Also was a bug that Nellie would get instant KO to one erotic attack, so that's fixed too.

*Note: Some browsers may have trouble saving due to their security plugins. If you're unable to save, please try another browser, or download the game!

Windows

Android

Mac

Linux

Is there a way to backspace the name in the android version or do u have to stick with what u type in?
There is now, in 1.4!

Every time i meet the 2nd guard game stucks no fight menu someone know how to fix it?
you most likely got into battle right after left the area. just try run around to trigger the battle before leave the area

edit: btw when that happen you can right click to open the menu and load the save data so save often is advice
This bug should hopefully be fixed now.

Only your max HP increases, and it's by pretty subtle amounts.

Reactions: UncleVT

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
A walkthrough would be appreciated.

I understand of all games of by developer , the lust doll is the most invested and polished followed by rainy skies ... because these are the ones i still play or replay .. well done.

personally i am finding it more grindish compared to earlier direct rpg battle style gameplay titles by the dev as it is slave - trainer reversal simulator (femdom of course). it would help if there was a XP meter with a skills upgrade system [HUD would also be appreciated] of Instinct (escaping/evasion) , attractiveness(lust) , willpower(fight and struggle) for player avatar so people who want to go that route of solving everything bruteforcefully would inevitably succeed [laws of diminishing return -- where players real life time is the price for eventual ingame victory and erotic art at the end of it].

But after seeing patreon resolution by the dev it is definitely a welcome site for a fellow artist and producer to return to his work . Keep up the good work and happy new year Indivi.

Here is to Hoping that after completing your projects successfully in future one day you can also invest your art into a project that caters to kidnapper / dominant type damsel erotic bondage bdsm art where the player is the top one (in control) and npc are either damsels or rivals that end up in tied up bondage erotic art in fantasy/sci-fi scenario.

Peace

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is it normal for the torturer (Nellie?) to 'lose' to you in a single attack?

I can't tell if she's on a hair-trigger or if this is a bug.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
Is it normal for the torturer (Nellie?) to 'lose' to you in a single attack?

I can't tell if she's on a hair-trigger or if this is a bug.
It is a bug, see the post of Indivi from above with the 1.4 version which fixes it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes