Unity Completed Elf World Adventure: Part 1 [Final] [White Panda Studio]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
If they actually made the art for that game themself and didn`t just steal it (Which I guess they did) then I wonder why they made such good art but then were "You know what? I`m too lazy to actually write a VN with a story, just make it a puzzle game about pouring water in a cup"...

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
70 MB download so definitely no Epic Ero Elf Epos...
Do they really intend to bait with a little bit of neat art and such a low price ($1.69) and break even? I suppose that might work depending on how little ya want.

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Ok so the "game" is like early flash/mobile games, just draw bridges for water, no dialogue, luckily you can just press the next level button until the end and unlock the gallery, I will try and post a screenshot of the gallery to show you all the content.
Capture.PNG
galley2.PNG
galley3.PNG
galley4.PNG
Ok that is all of the content, I hope I'm not breaking a rule for too many images

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Ok so the "game" is like early flash/mobile games, just draw bridges for water, no dialogue, luckily you can just press the next level button until the end and unlock the gallery, I will try and post a screenshot of the gallery to show you all the content.
View attachment 1715544
View attachment 1715545
View attachment 1715549
View attachment 1715551
Ok that is all of the content, I hope I'm not breaking a rule for too many images
Thank you, man! You saved my time and nerves
Be happy!)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ultimate loser: cucked out of your isekai-world adventure by an angry multidimensional entity at the time of your demise.
And by accident - you were mistaken for someone else.

...Unironically would love to see (maybe even pay) for that 2-minute game. xD

Ehemm. Anyway, art looks quite nice here, though.

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Oh man. The introduction sounds like an AMAZING Game. Sadly that's not what this actually is.
Somebody really should take that Introduction and make an actual VN based on it with the Artwork-style used in this game.
Feel like hitting that golden spot of good art, good plot and good gameplay is so rare. Usually something is just "not right" for me. Most of the good art ones though, seems to always have to be playing some manipulative, rapey douchebag. So many with good plots have kinda meh art. Gameplay is rare to have something that's just not a VN or a grindfest. I prefer to be able to focus on a particular girl, unlike some that make me have to go through all the stories at the pace they decide in VNs.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Did they really make the art for the game? I don't buy it. If they make such good art they should've just capitalized from that instead of this cheap Where's My Water knockoff. I can see them having a large fan base if they continued to make art with that quality. Anyway I extracted all the images from the game files, saves you 40mb from downloading the entire game.

Google image search seems to suggest that they did in fact made the art themselves like "let's make some good lewd images and throw them in a shoddy puzzle game".

lvl 1-3.png lvl 4-6.png lvl 7-9.png lvl 10-12.png lvl 13-15.png lvl 16-18.png lvl 19-21.png lvl 22-24.png lvl 25-27.png lvl 28-30.png lvl 31-33.png lvl 34-36.png lvl 37-39.png lvl 40-42.png lvl 43-45.png lvl 46-48.png lvl 49-51.png lvl 52-54.png lvl 55-57.png lvl 58-60.png

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I was a bit curious too, so I did some searching. The publisher for the game does follow a few artists that draw elf girls and this artist drew at least the first two pictures.
Nice. They all seem to have the same style though. They're probably commissions or supporter exclusives.

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
uh... sure...?
Untitled.jpg
The game froze for about half a minute trying to compute this.

Real scuffed game, I've had it freeze and unfreeze with the water clipping straight through my drawing a few times.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes