Jan 15, 2021
Can somebody tell me the update interval for this game?

Game is pretty cool and all, but if all an update amounts to after months of work is literally just a long blowjob, it'll take decades for the game to have any sort of real content.
Thought the same so I went ahead and made a 1 star review for the same reason. Mods were quick to delete it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wow, what an incredibly short experience for more than a year of development. I was completely engrossed and expecting at least a few hours more but i guess some games development speeds are glacial compared to the average. What a bummer.

Aquifol

Oct 26, 2018
Wow, what an incredibly short experience for more than a year of development. I was completely engrossed and expecting at least a few hours more but i guess some games development speeds are glacial compared to the average. What a bummer.
Yeah, I was shocked when a 4.2 release game suddenly ended after what amounts to just two moments.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There was an entire year in between 0.3.2 and 0.4.2? Holy shit.

Reactions: Samken

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wait... is the game gonna be a collection of short stories that are all taking place in the same world but with different characters each time? The dev notes seem to imply that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Slow updates on top of those updates only being a minute or two long...
I think I may just quit bothering with this one.

There also a difference between 'scenes' and 'images'.
" 17 new Scenes (8 brand new and 9 variations)!!! "
There might be 17 new images. But it's only a single new scene.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes