GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
looks like a cosmetic update... no new content.
Yeah, pretty much. Hoped for a continuation of the rather short snippet of what was there, but that seems to be hoping too much on many of the new games the last year or two.

Dont get me wrong, I love the art style and concept, but when the devs over-promise something it leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about the future of said project, as too many delivers little to nothing, besides a load of "revamps", changing way too minor things, way too early in the progress. But I really do hope Elfheim takes off properly not too long from now, and we get to see something spectacular as it grows and evolves, as there's far too few games with elven LIs, if you can even call them that in said games, without them being portrayed as breeding cows or new "toys" to rape and/or mindbreak.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
Yeah, pretty much. Hoped for a continuation of the rather short snippet of what was there, but that seems to be hoping too much on many of the new games the last year or two.

Dont get me wrong, I love the art style and concept, but when the devs over-promise something it leaves me feeling a bit uneasy about the future of said project, as too many delivers little to nothing, besides a load of "revamps", changing way too minor things, way too early in the progress. But I really do hope Elfheim takes off properly not too long from now, and we get to see something spectacular as it grows and evolves, as there's far too few games with elven LIs, if you can even call them that in said games, without them being portrayed as breeding cows or new "toys" to rape and/or mindbreak.
Hi!

Just as you have noticed (and others too), this has been an update of what we already had, and that is exactly what we have back even before our older alpha version found its way here. We try to be as open as we can with our process and we have been giving this sort of info freely through our Patreon updates. The artwork that was changed was either a concept or placeholder that didn't exactly fit what we envisioned and even as we move forward there might be a thing or two that are worth improving from what we have so far.

Our aim is to set a standard of quality for our releases and this update is our first one meant for a larger public; expect the next ones to show no lesser quality than what we are currently offering!

Some of the changes for this update include 12 revised scenes, 1 entirely reworked scene, 2 new songs and an Android version!

If you're really curious about moving forward, we already have a few previews posted about version 0.2.1 and a new content poll coming up.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Nice art. Shame the amount of content is too low. In few updates this might turn into something great.

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
hope for animation in the future
Would be very nice if we have some animation sex scenes in the future
Animations are a dream of ours too, but that's something that requires more resources and planning.

can you please add traps to this game
Wow, this looks great, and right up my alley. Now, I know better than to foist my kinks on others, but considering the character design, what this game needs are some cute (optional) futa elves as well.
Stay tuned for the future, as that is most likely >: )))

why do you have so many tags when your entire content is barely a single hand job?

you won't win subscribers through deception
I'm sorry, but are you aware nobody at Elfheim is responsible for the tags here?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Animations are a dream of ours too, but that's something that requires more resources and planning.

I'm sorry, but are you aware nobody at Elfheim is responsible for the tags here?
No worry, even with only pictures your game would still be great and I'll enjoy it for the story and what H content will be in the future
And yeah, some Mod need to check back and edit the tags

Reactions: JediVash

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I uh, don't get the point of being a slime if you're just gonna be a human too

That said, good art, good start

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the game for now. The fact that it is a kinetic novel didn't convince me, usually it kills my immersion and that for me is important in a game, I prefer to be able to choose between several options (Actually, the only thing you can choose is the name and, as always, I leave the one that the Dev originally put the MC). But if the story is good enough this doesn't matter, and at now I think that really is and posibly will be.

For now the story is fun, and I'm going to try the next updates (I read previous post, and if the game includes futa, elves or others, I prefer it to be optional)

Reactions: Frinlan12

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
So... what are you as a main character supposed to be? Are you a male transforming into a jelly or are you a jelly transforming into a male/female?

JediVash

Jul 10, 2019
So... what are you as a main character supposed to be? Are you a male transforming into a jelly or are you a jelly transforming into a male/female?
Hi!

So, to put things in a simpler light, the jelly(Slime) finds himself in a strange land, weakened, becomes human male for safety and ends up getting into hijinks.

This is just the beginning and many more things can happen though.

Reactions: Barbiecued

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Hi!

So, to put things in a simpler light, the jelly(Slime) finds himself in a strange land, weakened, becomes human male for safety and ends up getting into hijinks.

This is just the beginning and many more things can happen though.
Color me interested! Read a comment above where you mentioned transformation and what-not. Looking forward to see what you 'lot have going-on :giggle:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I feel weird being a slime-turned-human. I'd rather be just human.

Maybe that's just the 40k-human-supremacist inside all of us.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes