Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
Then how about you go watch hentai or Zone, you know, things that are meant to be animated. A hard concept to grasp, I know, but try your best.

Anyone with at least a lukewarm IQ wouldn't be asking a dev of a visual novel to commission hand drawn animations for their crowd funded work.
But i want to PLAY my Hentai. IS this bad? why am i not allowed to?
Hard to understand i know but try your best.

Anyone with at least a lukewarm IQ wouldnt imagine things i never did. I didnt asked for anything i just said that im sad that this isnt Animated and that i dont like CG onlys. Thats all didnt asked him to Animate the Scenes for me.
But im sure you gonna try your best next time reading posts correctly.

Reactions: LDV
Mar 3, 2018
wish this was animated, love the artist work prior to seeing this game, so was happy to see that they are an artist for a game. But no animation, no play.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
wish this was animated, love the artist work prior to seeing this game, so was happy to see that they are an artist for a game. But no animation, no play.
Might want to remove MGI from that sig of yours. It's not even possible to pay Redmez what's his name on patreon anymore, even if you wanted to pay him for pretending to develop his game while actually playing some impact gacha game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Another release, completed in less than 5 minutes... wtf is the point of updates that are shorter than the time it takes to download them? The mount of content in the game as of this patch should've been the amount in the initial release. At this pace, there will be 1000 patches before the game is completed for a grand total of 4 hours of playtime. Final release date June 6th 2048.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
Chapter 1 | v1.0.2 Download links:
Win/Linux/MAC: -
Android APK: - Mega

Chapter 2 | v0.2.0 Download links:
Win/Linux/MAC: -
Android APK: -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks pretty good, what about sex scenes? Are they properly animated? Or static pictures or only pictures?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Let me guess, another 5 minutes of game time? Or did the dev go above and beyond this time and squeeze a whole extra minute in?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Art is great, good scenes, enjoyable characters. Updates seem kind of far and few in content though. That being said, I'll keep an eye on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The only reason I follow this is to rip the art out. It's pretty good. The last update was meh, but in this one the busty elf shows us more of her tits and there's some pretty hot action so I'd say it was worth it this time. I'm seriously looking forward to more action with the main girls tho

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
What's the transformations? Does he get bigger tits?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes