• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Elina and the Temple of the Spirits [Final] [NAGINATA SOFT]

1. 1.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is unplayable. The 3d world is just a grid-based 2d world where you can't see where you're going. Best way to navigate is to use the giant mini-map and ignore the 3d world, but not everything is on there.

Then, at level 3 of the forest, I "took a shortcut", which showed me a non-sequitur tentacle scene and then i left the forest. It was a very generic scene and it made no sense.

Now that I've shut the game down, I feel a genuine sense of relief. It wasn't obvious that the 3d world was that headache inducing while playing it, but now that it is off, it is so nice not looking at it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

El Presidente

I'm sad to give this vote but many have pointed out that is just boring.
    The 3d interface is cute but the art in general are not impressive. Any RPGmaker in this site have the same quality or better.
    It's a generic rpg, you move in small dungeons, farm enemies, complete quest.
    There is a brothel where you buy prostitute to make money and you can level them up giving presents.
    Quality of life is absent. You cannot skip sex scenes and the "minimap" is 2/3 of the screen.
    Overall, It's boring.