EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01045642_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The story of this game is of the elf, Elina, going on a journey to save her sick sister, Sarina.

On Elina's journey, she will face lewd events like tentacle and goblins rape as well as other brothel events...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-22
Release Date: 2023-04-06
Developer: NAGINATA SOFT - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Guild Receptionist Ferris - Sevens World
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01045642_img_smp1.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp2.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp3.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp4.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp5.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp6.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp7.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp8.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp9.jpg RJ01045642_img_smp10.jpg

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So, is it just CG collection, or any other interesting mechanic like battle ero or something?

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I will speculate this one isn't going to be "full" of content, from looking at screenshots either it's storyline rape or game over screens and then the other few can be basically outed with the brothel management... I'm just looking to see what the game engine runs.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Not a bad game overall, though the first person portion of the game-play leaves a lot to be desired. It is just plain irritating. The auto setting of the sex scenes is also somewhat lackluster. The scenes even the defeat scenes are bright and sparkle sex scenes. No dark and gritty here.

Reactions: SushiAlDente

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I checked some CGs on .
I hope it's not complete. It's less than "Twenty different lewd CGs!".
Also, it's sad when the characters I find the hottest don't have scenes at all. Instead of the ones that received a scene, I'd fuck all the adventurers, including the guy, even though I'm a straight man.

Reactions: SushiAlDente

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I checked some CGs on .
Also, it's sad when the characters I find the hottest don't have scenes at all. Instead of the ones that received a scene, I'd fuck all the adventurers, including the guy, even though I'm a straight man.
I think those are the demo scenes, considering I got tentafucked when I tried the shortcut in the forest and that scene isn't in the site galleries.

Reactions: 69ztare

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
CGs looks realy great. But screen from the game is -_-. what a pixel horible is that. If someone will have a save with all scenes it will be perfect(if someone manage to complete the game, which as i see not an easy task)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ElinaAndTheTempleOfTheSpirits-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
I checked some CGs on .
At least on e-hentai there is a comment stating that the CGs are incomplete.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Stopped after 2nd forest area. Traversing the areas is so atrocious and vomit inducing (constant spinning) I can't deal with it no matter how good the CG looks. It looks like a "modernized" take on a classic 2D dungeon crawlers, but all the modernization ideas they had were bad. Very bad.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes