EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
273473199f9728648ebcf2b0859cd00e.jpg

Overview:
A guild management game where you play as the guild receptionist Ferris!
Recruit new adventurers, and fulfill requests by picking the right heroes for the job.
Battles are resolved automatically. Up to 12 characters can fight in boss battles.
Defeated female adventures will be dragged by the monsters to their lair for breeding...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-23
Release Date: 2023-03-20
Developer: NAGINATA SOFT - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

âîâC-âTânâMâô1.png 65f354ded519195c3642af4badd445a4.png âîâC-âzâuâSâuâèâô1.png b0ffb62611289d5790d41e8183bb3b89.png âVü[âô09-3.png 1eb1784a61d9cc2c0a82c19485e9d6d6.png event_anna02_02.png 9d87579c33e70c8cf2005610aadfe929.png event_miranda_01_01.png event_miranda_02_02.png b538a7b077a3f6694899ebfb2af45356 (1).jpg event_ray03_02.png 6e18e6b86d11c6e89d1fd1fe2324daab.png event_scene08_03.png b2bc9cbb7a795a13f6d503bb4d61ea75.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's edited MTL, is the english at least legible?
Kinda pointless to ask in these threads. You just summon the "special people".
This was made using DeepL automation and then very roughly proofread and edited. Also some pictures were manually edited.
It's far from perfect and obviously does not replace a proper translation, but it is a lot more coherent than your usual low effort Google-Translate MTL.
Whether or not you would be happy with it depends on the bar you set yourself for the dialogue in these games.
(Personally I don't care much as long as I have a rough idea what I'm doing and I don't get stuck.)

Edit: It's no longer my translation. The game got an official steam release.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Recruit new adventurers, and fulfill requests by picking the right heroes for the job.
Guild Receptionist: "There was an incident where a translator was attacked by thugs."
MTL: "I'll move my ass over there, right away!"

EDIT: Using MTL as a readable translation BASE, is like cooking in a dirty pot. No matter what fine ingredients you've used, or how well you cook, your stew will taste like DICK.

Last edited:

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
1. the top-right menu, was hidden within the plugin"message" in the CommonEvents.json, it detected as Plugin, so it will not be detect by translator,
had to do it manully but that part doesn't really make a game changer. But im worried about it might occurred error, it was not in the "text", or "message"
block in Japanese language. Thus, just let it be what it was. :illuminati:
2. When entering Mob Floor, press Enter to x2 speed, which is also a hidden wording, I was only able to find 【決定】で倍速 .
~~I thought they were image, so I whent check on them.~~

For is it English-readable, I would say yes as personal opinion, its somewhat understandable, but some is weird, however they do not hindrance the "Quest" leading you to do "Re*****", or whatever tell you will need to do, or find out yourself. (** English speaking is not my main)

For you wonder what the top right floating message say:
Chapter 1/2/3/4/5/6
Phase 1/2/3- to designated Chapter (I'm not sure if the Phase 16/6 would happen anything like game over or not, I exceed it but nothing happen)
Turn: <Character>'s Turn

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Kinda pointless to ask in these threads. You just summon the "special people".
This was made using DeepL automation and then very roughly proofread and edited. Also some pictures were manually edited.
It's far from perfect and obviously does not replace a proper translation, but it is a lot more coherent than your usual low effort Google-Translate MTL.
Whether or not you would be happy with it depends on the bar you set yourself for the dialogue in these games.
(Personally I don't care much as long as I have a rough idea what I'm doing and I don't get stuck.)
So in your experience DeepL has been putting out better MTL than google?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So in your experience DeepL has been putting out better MTL than google?
DeepL has the "potential" to be much better,
but currently it is still very unstable and tends to crash a lot.
Leaving things untranslated, randomly duplicating sentences or just not processing parts of the input at all.
You can't just batch translate and expect a good result (yet).

But when it works, you get a much more coherent sentence than google translate, sometimes even with proper grammar and stuff, but you constantly need to re-check if the entire input was actually processed or not and it really struggles in moaning or slapping noise sections.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes