rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
This is unplayable. The 3d world is just a grid-based 2d world where you can't see where you're going. Best way to navigate is to use the giant mini-map and ignore the 3d world, but not everything is on there.

Then, at level 3 of the forest, I "took a shortcut", which showed me a non-sequitur tentacle scene and then i left the forest. It was a very generic scene and it made no sense.

Now that I've shut the game down, I feel a genuine sense of relief. It wasn't obvious that the 3d world was that headache inducing while playing it, but now that it is off, it is so nice not looking at it.

Nov 20, 2018
Dev looked at Persona 1, the game that everyone pretends doesn't exist because of the awful gameplay and went "damn, yeah let's make an H version of that"

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
always this dumb censorship maybe awesome game but as long i see mosaic censor crap ill skip
So what, are you going to ignore 90% of H games now? and wait for other 10% for the others to do the uncensored patch for you while being an entitled dick about it?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
"Some of the sex scenes even have animation"

Wow... so something ive had experience with since 1992, which is animation in games, is advertised as "new" in 2023. Way to go!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes