2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ315602_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Seventh World is a royal fantasy RPG based on the concept of "Seven Tribes".

In addition to the new adventurer Jean and his partner, the fairy Frau, there are four heroines and many other attractive characters.

You can enjoy a variety of erotic situations in the world of fairies, elves, and other unique fantasy works.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-22
Release Date: 2021-06-21
Develope: NAGINATA SOFT
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English MTL
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation (Important):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG RJ315602_img_smp1.jpg RJ315602_img_smp2.jpg RJ315602_img_smp3.jpg RJ315602_img_smp4.jpg RJ315602_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
This looks like they took the sprites out of the old "Ragnarok Online" MMO, lol.

Very few tags though, anyone played it already?

Some of the monsters seems to have a similar design but I wouldn't say they "took out the sprites" exactly. The environment and buildings though...

Jun 29, 2018
Ye, anyone know if the monster rape thing is optional or not? Feels like that'd be an important distinction lol.

Edit: Based on Google translated reviews, losing against a boss leads to heroine rape, and they also mention a pure love route, so I'm assuming the whole monster rape thing is optional and only on defeat, but I've been burned by google translate before so who knows.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
here's a Dlsite review translated using DeepL.
A role playing fantasy game with a 3D map and 2D pictures.

It can be enjoyed as a normal non erotic RPG game.

The story is a little short, but I recommend it to those who want to enjoy it quickly.

The erotic part of the game is a harem-like structure with a male protagonist,
and you aim for the ending with your favorite character.

If you lose the battle with the bosses, it will lead to defeat rape,
it was very erotic and practical.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...is this really a translation made by a human?
not even past the first scene with "Frau" and it has a MTL flavor all through...
At best it seems like the translator isn't proficient with english himself and heavily relies on Google translate
"I am going to get out!" = "I am going to cum!" and stuff

Jun 29, 2018
...is this really a translation made by a human?
not even past the first scene with "Frau" and it has a MTL flavor all through...
At best it seems like the translator isn't proficient with english himself and heavily relies on Google translate
"I am going to get out!" = "I am going to cum!" and stuff
Yeah, definitely feels like (poorly) edited MTL rather than a real translation. You can understand the gist of what they're saying, but there's so many things no one who actually knows English would come close to saying lol.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Sucks that the translation's trash. That MC description doesn't do this game any favors either...

Art + multiple endings are the only things making me consider playing this.

Reactions: Zastinx
Dec 7, 2018
Well, to be fair, it does look like it'll offer at least a handful of hours of decent time-killing. That's good enough for me for now, by the way for anyone who is interested and doesn't know German : "Frau" actually means "Woman" so yeah....calling a character just "Frau" seems pretty....weird.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes