2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
White Bomber missing Bestiality in the genre, and Bestiality/rape/monster/NTR should be added to the thread tags.

Also add tentacle, and I assume there is probably some multi-pen and/or group sex, if there is add those two as well.

Reactions: White Bomber

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I give up... it's just bad.

I'm not sure if it's MTL or not but I suspect the original dialogue is so barebones it doesn't matter either way. Capitalization and punctuation is pretty iffy in general so I doubt it has been proofread.

It's isometric but you don't even have the option to reverse the controls, it's clunky.

The game opens on a H-scene with the fairy. The reason? "We're childhood friends and you promised to show me your penis once you're an adult!" Uh... ok I guess? Fantastic characterization guys. The dialogue is trash, it doesn't enhance the CGs at all.

Sorry, Botan look-alike... even you can't make me play this for more than 2 hours.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, it sounds like the translation is trash...

However, I gotta ask. As someone who's played games in Japanese or with just a partial, how playable is this? How is the gameplay? Are the images in the OP indicative of the overall CG quality? Or are they cherry picked to show the best while hiding the rest?

I can just skip dialog and whatnot if the game and art are worthwhile.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Ntr ? where ? the only time the girls get some action without main char is when they lose agains boss and get raped there is no NTR at all .......

And the game is super Short even with grinding to fight boss to be sure to not lose .......

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
I really like this style of games. any recommendation ? cuz seems like this one has the combo ntr/ mtl

francoforte

May 31, 2020
Ntr ? where ? the only time the girls get some action without main char is when they lose agains boss and get raped there is no NTR at all .......

And the game is super Short even with grinding to fight boss to be sure to not lose .......
there are some scene at castle an old man harrass the princess and is maid

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Liz (Hobbit), huh? Went with a curvier design where a lot of others went loli rout. God bless this design! World needs more shortstack!

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
there are some scene at castle an old man harrass the princess and is maid
I can be wrong but it's not the princess but one of her knight and The main char never get any action with her or the Maid and the old guy (who is a noble if i remember) never do anything with the princess only her knight and like i said "You" (the main char) didn't get a piece of that knight anyway so no NTR anywhere in the game ........

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I can be wrong but it's not the princess but one of her knight and The main char never get any action with her or the Maid and the old guy (who is a noble if i remember) never do anything with the princess only her knight and like i said "You" (the main char) didn't get a piece of that knight anyway so no NTR anywhere in the game ........
Yeah, if anything, that's just voyeurism.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes