2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
The game opens on a H-scene with the fairy. The reason? "We're childhood friends and you promised to show me your penis once you're an adult!" Uh... ok I guess? Fantastic characterization guys. The dialogue is trash, it doesn't enhance the CGs at all.
Played the japanese version when it came out, didn't translate all of it, but I don't remember the parts that I did being particularly bad.

Just replayed the 1st scene of the jp version with translators on. I can say with moderate to decent confidence that the scene was originally comedy, and is supposed to set up the fairy as comic relief. Only tool that didn't support that was Atlas, which was too incoherent to get anything useful from (not exactly surprising).

That being said, I played the untranslated version without translation for most of it (hooking trouble, ended up just using an image->text converter, so didn't bother if I didn't think it was needed). If you like the game, the japanese version with translators might be the way to go, but I still wouldn't really expect any better writing that your standard h-game (part of why I was fine skipping translating most of it).

Reactions: chinadude101

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I've been overly emotional when it comes to NTR, I'll admit. But, come on, even I know that rape isn't NTR. The problem with the tag is that it tries to be a catch-all, and has no real, one, definition. The other tags it actually stands for have very different narratives. If you fuck up, and your girl ends up paying the price, in this game you can at least become better, and murder the offender. There is no NTR unless there is a relationship, first.

Nobody is "stealing your girl", unless you want that to happen, in this game. I haven't gotten very far in it, and I'm not seeing the NTR at all. None of the heroines are falling for other guys after getting involved, nobody is coming up and stealing away their affections. If you define rape as NTR, then you need to get your priorities straight. NTR, in any of the narratives, requires consent to be separate from just a rape-fest of a game.

If anything, regardless of how I feel about NTR, the fact is that it takes some damned good writing to have a decent NTR story. There are a ton of bad ones out there, sure, but I've seen far more being completed with higher quality than a lot of the harem games that pop in and out of existence. Kinda jealous, actually.

In short: I don't see any (unavoidable) NTR in this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
OK to put the NTR discussion to an end... there is indeed some in the game.. after beating the game once you unlock "the mysterious cave" (next to the Demon Castle) inside is a crystallball for "the NTR Religion"
Since I am not into that stuff I haven't checked it's contents but it justifies the Tag.
The game will go on after beating the endboss and you can repeat that battle to see a different ending (affection can be altered via the clock in your original home)

Last edited:

ygh

Jan 27, 2018
I got to the orc cave, and I noticed some of the sprites looked familiar. Some of the enemy sprites are identical to those in the mobile game "Summon Mate" by シフトアップネット (shiftup.net). It's possible they were used with permission, but they may have just straight up plagiarized them.

Of course, I can't really judge, as I pirated their game :cool:.

Examples in spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JacarandaSun

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got to the orc cave, and I noticed some of the sprites looked familiar. Some of the enemy sprites are identical to those in the mobile game "Summon Mate" by シフトアップネット (shiftup.net). It's possible they were used with permission, but they may have just straight up plagiarized them.

Of course, I can't really judge, as I pirated their game :cool:.

Examples in spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They might just be standard assests avaiable on the net... most game Devs rely on those normally if it comes to generic enemies.

On another note does anyone know how you can make Elishka (the elf girl) leave the Party?
I can't visit the dragon Clan since she doesn't want to meet them but neither at the guild, the Elfen Forest nor in the ruined Town do I have a chance to drop her off.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm just here for the NTR but something tells me it's neither gonna be very weak or not really NTR at all. For sure it will likely be very few but I'll take what I can get. Anyways, that Arle girl looks like Botan from Hololive.

and how is that not ntr?
ntr doesn't have to be consensual.
For it to be NTR there has to be a sense of betrayal. At the least the girl has to eventually show some sign of enjoying or wanting the sex. Otherwise it's just rape, which by itself is NOT NTR. But you can leave the tag, better something be falsely tagged than falsely untagged and I never find it.

Last edited:

phampanvn1998

Aug 9, 2018
what with the discrimination against ntr tag in this website? Almost every ntr games I found here suffered from mtl, this is unacceptable.
#NTRtranslationmatter

sevenup

Oct 4, 2017
Is there any way to extract files of this game and get the characters images? , i tried a few programs but no one is working to extract archives in this game.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
These insecure fucks scream NTR any time there's a sex scene that involves a female character and anyone/thing that isn't the main character, no matter what. The MC doesn't even have to be in a relationship with them. It could be a female villain the hero hasn't even met yet getting railed by an orc while the MC is on the other side of the world and they'll still shriek CUCK.
Lol true

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Majority of the Japanese PC games & indie games are region locked & will cus a game breaking bugs & glitches on a non Japanese local PCs.
is a form of DRM to regulate sale and consumption in various regions. This is not region-locking. It's a software environment incompatibility, and one that's fairly easily circumvented. A handful of devs attempt to actively lock out foreigners with various operating system checks, but that's pretty rare. This English release is officially sanctioned, so obviously they're not trying to lock out foreigners.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Romance associated with NTR? Not my first time seeing one but it's kind of odd considering the MC doesn't look like a moron and is good looking.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm just here for the NTR but something tells me it's neither gonna be very weak or not really NTR at all. For sure it will likely be very few but I'll take what I can get. Anyways, that Arle girl looks like Botan from Hololive.

For it to be NTR there has to be a sense of betrayal. At the least the girl has to eventually show some sign of enjoying or wanting the sex. Otherwise it's just rape, which by itself is NOT NTR. But you can leave the tag, better something be falsely tagged than falsely untagged and I never find it.
After clearing the game in the Vanilla route once you apparently can start an NTR route, I assume part of the route is that the Minister that rapes one of the side girls dureing the Vanilla route will have his sworn revenge and NTR all the girls in the game. (haven't played that part of the game since I am not a fan, but it fits both the story and the typical NTR trope)
Rapeing a girl can still be NTR if it ends with the girl being mind broken and addicted to sex by her tormenter

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
After clearing the game in the Vanilla route once you apparently can start an NTR route,

Wait... does that mean that the full save posted earlier does NOT in fact have the entire gallery? Because I've looked through the scenes, and I haven't seen anything that could indicate a full on NTR route there...

Though there is a weird orb in the room that doesn't seem to do anything...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Visually this looks quite interesting but that NTR tag sure is a thorn in my side. Besides that it's just a machine translation so that probably makes it unplayable anyways... on dlsite this game seems to have an english version tho. Not sure if that came later or not.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait... does that mean that the full save posted earlier does NOT in fact have the entire gallery? Because I've looked through the scenes, and I haven't seen anything that could indicate a full on NTR route there...

Though there is a weird orb in the room that doesn't seem to do anything...
That Orb unlocks the entire Gallery.
But there is another Orb in a cave West from the Demon castle which starts that route.
The Gallery is probably seperated by NTR and Vanilla, as the Gallery in the Vanilla route only has rape on defeat scenes and the rape scene for the Queens Officer (which is closest to NTR you get in that route... not that I'd actually call it that though)

Okay so curiosity got the better of me... that Orb only triggers endless fights against the Story Bosses you had encountered and have gameover rape scenes.
It's strange to actually have that since you can unlock the rape scenes from the gallery though.
An actual route where the minister steals the girls would have certainly be far better for a NTR trope
Visually this looks quite interesting but that NTR tag sure is a thorn in my side. Besides that it's just a machine translation so that probably makes it unplayable anyways... on dlsite this game seems to have an english version tho. Not sure if that came later or not.
THIS is the "English Version" it's just VERY poor.
And NTR is optional/avoidable... just steer clear from the castle after receiving the initial Quest

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
That Orb unlocks the entire Gallery.
But there is another Orb in a cave West from the Demon castle which starts that route.
The Gallery is probably seperated by NTR and Vanilla, as the Gallery in the Vanilla route only has rape on defeat scenes (which is closest to NTR you get in that route... not that I'd actually call it that though)

THIS is the "English Version" it's just VERY poor.
And NTR is optional/avoidable... just steer clear from the castle after receiving the initial Quest
So this is what dlsite lists as the official english version... yikes.

Iceman1007

Oct 31, 2017
i don't know if this will help but you can find a guy in the top left corner of the starting town behind the building with the bell by going through the trees. he will say something about a NTR goddess and sell you something.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes