2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
This looks like they took the sprites out of the old "Ragnarok Online" MMO, lol.

Very few tags though, anyone played it already?
The 'Lee-Myungjin' one? Because I have played since Open Beta and never find this sprites. Maybe the succubus one looks similar.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
The 'Lee-Myungjin' one? Because I have played since Open Beta and never find this sprites. Maybe the succubus one looks similar.
I was just talking about how similar the style is, not actually suggesting they literally stole their assets.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Oh.... it's Kirito from SOA.... oh wait....
Why is it that every MC looks like a whiny Soyboy in anime and manga? Even in this Hentai Stuff? I don't get it. But i will give this game a try c98c5425adc59e52d0fcd39cab0da0b97324bafd99257dc24d79df490cd6c425_1.jpg

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
i don't know if this will help but you can find a guy in the top left corner of the starting town behind the building with the bell by going through the trees. he will say something about a NTR goddess and sell you something.
Seems like that's the instant defeat item to trigger the defeat rape scene, once used to everyone in the party just dies in one hit

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
For anyone wishes to play through the game without cheat/code with RPG feeling.
Use Jean as main dps with "all enemies" skill, his speed must be 2nd in party
Use Frau the fairy as healer, always heal Jean or heal all, her speed must be 1st in party
Use Arc (female warrior) as single damage dealer.
You may get all the way to final dungeon (lv45) very easy, when you have to face 2 demons red and blue,ignore them, take the road to the left or just escape and go on.
The scene is bad, no skip, no animation, highly suggest "instant message".

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
The girlfriend getting fucked by anyone or anything that isn't the MC is NTR.
bestiality doesn't matter, consent doesn't matter, whether anyone enjoys it or not doesn't matter, hell even the knowledge of it happening doesn't matter as long as the viewer (you) knows.
your definition accounts for one of the many types of NTR but it's not THE definition.
Jesus your like one of those kids who calls any female character who gets violent a yandere. It's thanks to people like you that tags are damn near useless on most sites.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello ! :) Just a quick question. Is this a game in which you get to recruit the monster girls you meet and the end goal is to recruit the succubus queen in the end ? (or demon queen or something of the sort) Or do you have moral choices, like being a hero on an adventure to slay evil and whom will decide to accomplish his mission or give in to the "dark side" at the end ? ^^ Thankyuuu <3

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
and how is that not ntr?
ntr doesn't have to be consensual.
This is true and shouldn't be facepalmed.

If the girls are love interests and raped in front of MC, it's ntr.
If you wanna go by VNDB's definition it is Netorare-Type C specifically.

It is a requirement that they're love interests and that he feels some kinda despair over it at some point.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Aw man the fairy waifu is human size oh well i'll still play it for the story lol

Jul 20, 2019
alright, i completed everything the game has to offer (including the guild quests). for those of you who read some of the comments here and are expecting there to be an NTR route after completing the main quest, i'm sorry to disappoint. what unlocks is a new location with a single orb inside. this orb lets you replay the boss battles where losing would let you see the rape scene that follows.

edit: i bought the NTR amulet from the guy hiding behind the top left building in the starting city. I have no idea what it does yet though.
edit again: the NTR amulet is a consumable that makes each party member killable in one hit. so no, once you complete the game, there is further NTR scene besides the rape scenes from losing to bosses.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes