2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
and how is that not ntr?
ntr doesn't have to be consensual.
If it's only rape and the MC isn't losing anything because of it, then it isn't NTR.
If the heroines are raped and as a result they either feel less for the MC or the MC loses them, then it's NTR.
There are some rare situations where they get raped, MC is powerless to stop it and suffers, that you can argue it's NTR as well.
Oh and finally and most importantly for it to be NTR. The heroines have to be actual love interests for the MC.

I haven't played this game yet as well so I don't know the specific scenes here.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone encounter the glitch on Elishka's quest where when you lose to the wolf to get her scene it spawns you in a part of the forest where you are out of bounds and can't die or get back? I want to unlock all the scenes, but this one seems to be glitched.

Is there a return rope or some item to auto exit an area I haven't unlocked yet?

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Thx bro.but this is for normal collection scenes.
In the cave near the demon Castle.the mystery cave there is an orb for ntr religious. I opend it and 5 or 6 scenes were messing.
Oh, no idea about those NTR scenes, good luck finding or unlocking it.

Badoelol

Jun 26, 2020
there are differences between "rape" and "ntr"

Rape: by performing assault to a girls and she will hated you for it.

ntr: a very hardcore than cheating, by performing "mindbreaking" to a girl and she will always wanting and thinking about your C O C K more than her soulmate.

you know, I've enjoyed ntr... not because I love being cockhold, instead I always thinking that I will be that guy who will assaulting the girls:sneaky:

so, the reason I love NTR is: it's not just about Hentai...
eddc13cc-3951-4a84-8e47-32a0c107be95_screenshot.jpg

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
On another note does anyone know how you can make Elishka (the elf girl) leave the Party?
I can't visit the dragon Clan since she doesn't want to meet them but neither at the guild, the Elfen Forest nor in the ruined Town do I have a chance to drop her off.
Oh! I finally did it, I finally remove Erishka from party! Just came to second location of Sacred Forest... But it still buggy, because it works for me only after a few tryes. Maybe this possibility depends on current mission :unsure:

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
Hello ! :) Just a quick question. Is this a game in which you get to recruit the monster girls you meet and the end goal is to recruit the succubus queen in the end ? (or demon queen or something of the sort) Or do you have moral choices, like being a hero on an adventure to slay evil and whom will decide to accomplish his mission or give in to the "dark side" at the end ? ^^ Thankyuuu <3
i dont think this game has any of those that you mentioned, i may be wrong tho lol

Reactions: Lucress

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
there are differences between "rape" and "ntr"

Rape: by performing assault to a girls and she will hated you for it.

ntr: a very hardcore than cheating, by performing "mindbreaking" to a girl and she will always wanting and thinking about your C O C K more than her soulmate.

you know, I've enjoyed ntr... not because I love being cockhold, instead I always thinking that I will be that guy who will assaulting the girls:sneaky:

so, the reason I love NTR is: it's not just about Hentai...
Rape: The initiation of unwilling intercourse with a member of opposite or same gender.
You can rape someone, but that doesn't mandate they will hate you for it, especially with hentai/doujinshi/anime logic thrown into the mix.

NTR: Someone of same or opposite gender (Whom is a love interest to you,) is having sex with someone else, without your consent, and likely without your knowledge. (Like he husband/wife going on "business trips" for months at a time.)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes