2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
and how is that not ntr?
ntr doesn't have to be consensual.
Realy ? i mean u don't know what NTR mean?

ok so we're down to this i guess :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the game there is only rape and maybe 1 scene of voyeurism nothing else from start to end there is no NTR in any way/scene.....

And don't come tell me u consider Bestiality as NTR i'll find it rather .......... strange at least :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018

In the game there is only rape and maybe 1 scene of voyeurism nothing else from start to end there is no NTR in any way/scene.....

And don't come tell me u consider Bestiality as NTR i'll find it rather .......... strange at least :rolleyes:
The queen has a husband and well one of endings results in netori.

Reactions: lwx595

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Saw 265.55mb and got a little disappointed cause it means that there isn't much content.
or am I wrong?

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Should probably put MTL in the OP, it seems like the devs ran it through Google translate and sold it as an "official translation".

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

anttheant414

Jan 30, 2020
Spent some hours on the game. haven't finished it yet but will later, actually think it's pretty fun, the only real complaints I have are with the movement and the the translation, that being said i can say with confidence that the translation is good enough to play through and know what's going on, and this is coming from someone who tends to avoid mtl like the plague. I think the combat and general gameplay is fun enough to play even outside the alright ero scenes. Nice part about the ero scenes are for the loss scenes for the bosses you don't even have to actual lose beating the quest it's linked to adds the scene to your collection.

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Original post should mention that this is ver 1.00.

The JP version is ver 1.04 that had some bug fixes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017

The girlfriend getting fucked by anyone or anything that isn't the MC is NTR.
bestiality doesn't matter, consent doesn't matter, whether anyone enjoys it or not doesn't matter, hell even the knowledge of it happening doesn't matter as long as the viewer (you) knows.
your definition accounts for one of the many types of NTR but it's not THE definition.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp. I tried to give this a try.

I really did.

However, I couldn't do it. As nice as the art is. As tolerant as I can be sometimes of poor translations or even no translations...

This game is just plain bad. One of the worst RPGs I've played to date. From bunches of skills costing health, to boring gear, to annoying party ordering limitations, to crappy quest structure... It's just ugh.

It's not hard, per se. Since the whole system is actually pretty simple. However, it's just tedious and boring, and it doesn't have an over-abundance of H content like ONEONE1 or Acerola games do, to detract from the fact that their game loops are overly simplified and uninteresting.

It's possible that I'm being a bit harsh, especially after coming down from Evening Starter which actually kept me playing more for the gameplay than the the H content, and before that stuff like Thanatos kept my attention... but it just doesn't feel like this game delivers much outside of the quality of its CGs.

And even that is marred by the fact that I haven't seen how you can hide the text window. :/

Reactions: Evangelion-01

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The girlfriend getting fucked by anyone or anything that isn't the MC is NTR.
bestiality doesn't matter, consent doesn't matter, whether anyone enjoys it or not doesn't matter, hell even the knowledge of it happening doesn't matter as long as the viewer (you) knows.
your definition accounts for one of the many types of NTR but it's not THE definition.
What are you ? a Smartass trying to impress or an A.W. trying to get an argument out of nowhere for no reason? i'm close to "ignore" you .......realy boring argument for no reason when you clearly don't know what you're talking about ........
What is the most funny ? the fact you insist trying to have the last word even if you're wrong ? or that u genuinely think you're right and you're totaly wrong anyway?
and with that you can writte whatever u want after i'll just go and "Ignore" you because erm ....... u know it's pointless >.>.>.>

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Ntr ? where ? the only time the girls get some action without main char is when they lose agains boss and get raped there is no NTR at all .......

And the game is super Short even with grinding to fight boss to be sure to not lose .......
These insecure fucks scream NTR any time there's a sex scene that involves a female character and anyone/thing that isn't the main character, no matter what. The MC doesn't even have to be in a relationship with them. It could be a female villain the hero hasn't even met yet getting railed by an orc while the MC is on the other side of the world and they'll still shriek CUCK.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes