Unity - Completed - Elise's Peepshow [Final] [スプリンクラー]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ttm2

(VR mode review)

The intro scenes were really nice, with passable dialog, really building the anticipation to the main event. The flat and girls model are also good looking. Making photos is an interesting mechanic too.

Unfortunately there are large problems to enjoy the game; first al all, the dead eyes. There is no customization at all (not even "clothes on" vs "clothes off). The sex position for the POV game option are not really ergonomic (while the camera automatically resets position if you move too much, or manually with a controller press it doesn't really go where the head should be in relation to the body, also it doesn't keep rotation constant, so it can easily be disorienting). There is no missionary, though there is standard cowgirl.

I can recommend it for voyeurs only, and only when the dead-fish eyes don't put you off.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Will-o-Wisp

I went in with low expectation (because previous rating were low) and played this with VR headset. I was met with a fairly decent experience all in all. It's a small little game focused toward voyeurism, as the title implies. You're a photographer on your way to a client's for a photoshoot. And this is mostly what will happen, with a couple twist.

Don't expect a lot of interactivity in this one, although the photoshoot in itself in full of nice little touches: You can tell the girl to take different poses, she will make different comments (rather accurately) depending on what part of her body you're snapping with your camera, and when she review the pictures, it's really the one you took. Outside of that, you either watch her have sex or have sex with her yourself, although this is were the interactivity feels a bit disappointing, because it's just you cycling through different animation loop in a POV camera.

Barring the eyes that some people may find unsettling, I this the character design and general artstyle is good. The smut channels that you can watch on the in-game TV are nice, some of the bonus clips are quite funny and decently animated.

All in all, it's a short but nice little story. Nothing spectacular, but certainly enjoyable enough.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AntonidasWoodmere85

I hate to have to put give anything attached to names like Oolay Tiger (VA) and Tyviania (animator) a one-star rating...but it seriously looks like the dev thought that was all that he had to do. If you're gonna go out and get professionals like the two mentioned above, make sure your game can stand right there with them. Environments look half-assed, plot is non-existent, the English tag is questionable...seen more effort out of the MnF series from back in the day.

If you like the animation style or the female voice in this game, you're better off checking out Tyviania's and/or Oolay-Tiger's works on their respective pages. Both have Twitter and Patreon pages that would be a far more efficient use of your time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

Average, and without moving, I felt sickish.

When in position on the bed and couch, or seating at the table, no matter how you do it, because you see part of the virtual body, in an angle that's not right, you tend to feel very awkward, bordering sick.

The woman has no facial expression, and her mouth is not moving, at all. It is the weird thing to watch an expressionless plastic looking doll, talking, without moving her mouth.

It's extremely short , unless you spend 15/20 minutes per animation/loop/scenes, and no matter how much you need to fap, I can not see anyone that'd be willing to do that, in that game.

On the other side of the coin, the room itselft, and furnitures, look pretty decent for a VR game.

One of the "adult channels", is very amusing to watch on the TV, once.