VN - Ren'Py - Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Éama

I don't know what it is about this game but I played through it in basically just one sitting. Maybe it's the deliberate college soap opera vibe or the fact that the developer really tried to give every LI a different angle. But I am really invested in all of them and I really hope that I don't have to pursue one of them at the expense of another. (like, that the relationship still feels meaningful even if you decide to go for friendship)

I'm not the biggest fan of the models, some of them seem overused in other VNs, the skin appears a bit plastic at times and the MC is not the most attractive from my point of view. But they are all very relatable, with weaknesses and strengths and as others have mentioned before, the dynamic between the siblings is very interesting.
    There is drama, like telenovela level of drama, slowly brewing and if it wasn't for the fact that only two chapters are available right now, I would totally dig that.
    The music for the scenes is well chosen, the interactions feel genuine for the most part, the secrets are laid out carefully and with narrative skill and from the way the story is told I don't think this is a harem game, which means there will be lots of replay value once we go further in the plot.

I fully recommend Elite Garden as a telenovela with huge potential. Get over the fact that some models are maybe a bit too familiar and that there is little action and lots of dialogue and you will certainly enjoy this VN.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

Well, this game is off to a really good start. Good writing, interesting characters, and relationship dynamics, even managed to make the overused cliche college setting interesting.

The visuals are great with well-structured scenes and a diverse and well-designed cast of characters that feature a good variety of romantic interests. And I liked the mc with his family and close friends, the dialogue between which is really well-written to the point that I even enjoyed reading the casual banter between characters, felt natural.

Now, there are some minor things I noticed that might not appeal to everyone like how all the girls swoon over the mc too easily and some characters have a very distinct, stylistic appearance but overall this is just a very good and promising romance and drama-focused adult VN. Hope the devs will be able to keep the same quality throughout the rest of the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

(Edit: I cleaned this up)
    + It's a fun story. Conversations feel natural for the most part.
    + I like the different perspectives shown by characters other than the MC. Makes it interesting but can sometimes be confusing when things happen off-screen or there are just montages with no context.
    + Renders are good, music is good.
    + The devs chose to keep it simple with no free-roams, tricky choices, mini-games, etc and the story is interesting enough to not need them.
    +There's expressiveness on the character's faces which is always a nice touch I like to see.
    +The sibling trio is a nice dynamic. It really feels like having supporting characters rather than just background characters.
    +No melodrama or at least it's written in a subtle way. Not like some teen soap opera. Really does feel like how real people would react for most of the scenes.

- It definitely needs proofreading. A lot of informal mixing with formal language, grammar/spelling errors, and typos. Maybe by someone who at least knows American-English terminology since this is based in the states and has American football.
    - For the first hour of playing, I wasn't sure whether they were talking about football or American football. I wasn't even sure whether the setting was supposed to be in the US because of the British-English spilling over: "pitch", "matches", etc. There are also other terms here and there unrelated to American football that made me confused about the setting.
    - "field" not "pitch", "games" not "matches", they wear "cleats"
    They should be wearing helmets even when doing no-contact drills. No wonder they suck. They're small as shit for the collegiate-level and they don't know basic safety. I can only imagine how much of a nightmare it'd be to render all that so I honestly can't knock the devs for that.
    - The sister is indeed and unfortunately the hottest character in the game. Other characters look good too but whenever you see the sister you're going to think, "Oh, come on. That's not fair."
    - It's always kind of a pet peeve of mine because I think it's lazy writing but almost every female character is some "strong, smart, independent woman who can pulverize any guy" and all the male characters are always "scared" or some stereotypical douchebag. Seriously, I don't think I can even count on my hands how many times the MC has said he's "scared".

Overall, it's pretty good. With all the positives and the setting being college, I think this has potential to be one of the more popular VNs. It just checks off too many boxes for it to not gain traction.
    It basically just needs proofreading. Also to not be so cliche with the character writing. If I wanted to read something by a hack writer, I wouldn't be here. I'd just watch the latest Netflix original/remake then fap to the latest Marvel movie.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Xadish69

One of the top 5 VN game of 2023 ! This was a nice discovery for me back in february 2023 with chapter 1 and so far, chapter 2 is better ! It's a MUST play game. Great story and pretty girls. Let's support this great author by playing is game !
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Holdos

I have always liked seduction. There is a big difference in putting her in a damp hole and letting off steam to meet a girl with her virtues, her dreams, her fears and concerns and loving her, being part of her life even for a moment or many moments... This novel is perfect for my, good plot, possible different loves and very successful characters, good quality and perhaps the only criticism is that it gives the impression that it is quite kinetic, it does not seem that the protagonist has too many options. After this comment I'm going to Patreon to give him my support, I'm looking forward to chapter 3 coming out...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kink5

The familiar school setting might seem a bit overused, but the characters are well written and the story so far has piqued my interest.
    From a technical point of view the scenes are well chosen and make the story easy to follow. Can't wait for future updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ZARA-LOVE

This is just the beginning, but I already liked the game. The plot is quite interesting, nice models of girls, GG is not a stupid teenager, and overall everything is going well. I hope the author does not abandon the game, I wish him promotion and success
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

a good game plot characters music in the game dilutes the atmosphere well the characters have each unique story and did not think that there are still games with a personal plot and game gameplay good luck to the developer the main thing is that he did not abandon it and continued to do it
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnar

It's only 0.2 version right now but this game is really solid already. Be advised that this is not your run of the mill Incest/Harem game.
    Storywise it's a College themed VN with good writing. You don't have to skip text because is boring or uninteresting.
    Renders are good and some models are really hot. Also there is variety to pick from personality wise.
    This can be one of the best of its genre if things go well.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RockyBalboa69

IMO, this was a great initial release.
    I like the characters, although the plot seems quite simple. The dialogue is light, and easy to follow, and I like that the characters seem pretty realistic. It's nice to see a wholesome sibling relationship. The renders look great, and the story isn't rushed. I'll keep my eye on this game for sure. Sure, the MC typically attract basically every girl around, but that leaves you with a lot of possible LIs.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

Absolutely Loved the first Chapter. Lets start with the looks:
    The Renders look very nice and the girls are beautifully made. I would say there is someone for evrybody they are all total smokeshows. The Game got a really good look to it so its very enjoyable to play.
    The story also appears to be very good. You cant really tell where this is going ofcourse but what ive seen so far is great. The story may be a little cliche, with the whole university, lots of rich people, relatively poor family thing but its very well written so even if there isnt anything revolutionary in the story its a lot of fun to play. The MC is well written and i absolutely love how the relationships are. The Developer does a good job with the diffrent kinds of relationships like family, friends and LIs and the characters are balanced and seem to have character. Only thing i didnt really like was how fast the relationship with the "mean rich girl" progressed but thats fine.
    The choices you can make seem to matter and you can have an influence on your behavior which i really like. The soundtrack is also good so i would say this one is a must try!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lw6041

ELITE GARDEN REVIEW

I was so pleasantly surprised by this game. I enjoyed every moment of playing it. Even though you don't have many choices, the story is well-written and you meet a lot of characters through both dramatic and wholesome scenarios.
    Plus, even though some of the main characters are your siblings, there is no incest in this game, which I find refreshing.
    I will be reviewing the game in the three following sections:
    1) The content
    This is a very promising college-themed game with good content and great writing. To be honest, yes, the story is pretty basic, but it is executed really well, so I didn't mind that. You play as a good-looking guy who starts college alongside his siblings. He meets a bunch of hot girls there, but there is also a mysterious girl called Kiara. You can find out about her secrets in the game. In terms of sexual content, you won't be getting too much of it, but I like that they didn't force that into the game.
    2) The visuals
    The renders in this game are really nice. I like the models, especially Kiara, who truly looks like a goddess. Sadly, there are no animations.
    3) The playability
    The overall quality of the game is high. You can enjoy great renders and beautiful models. There are not many choices, so I don't know how that will be incorporated, but I am interested in the development of the story.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

flarigand

The game is ok, the story is boring, predictable, full of boring cliches, the MC has a very poor design, he has no personality and magically all the women in the universe want to be with him, I don't think it's because of his personality or his physical appearance, I think it's black magic.

Really the technical section is above average, but the story doesn't help, the dialogues are very mundane and it has the typical problem of most VNs on this page, it doesn't have a story as such, we don't know where the MC wants to go, where the writer wants to go, there are no arcs, there are no plots, just empty dialogues and many cliches.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Amonvonbon

Actually really good for a first outing. The dialogue is well done, the renders are nice, the plot is v simple but pretty wholesome. Do hope future versions have a bit more choice in exploring routes and such, but a good start. Phone ui could use a bit more clarity in clicking it though.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

PervyTurtleSage

Absolutely refreshing and truly outstanding start to a wholesome cast of characters and finally a family with no landlords. Just a trio of siblings entering college, starting college and a new life.

An MC with an intriguing personality, with real depth told in a few words. (The hair chosen is the one flaw in my opinion lol) The sibling dynamic also hits, the banter flows naturally and to reiterate, is quite refreshing. The writing all around is well polished, and consistent. Large casts in VN are often difficult, due to time and relationship management, but A&K have managed to fill this environment with a solid line up.

With just one chapter it's hard to see if projects ever pull through, but one thing for sure, this opening is a solid foundation. The render quality could improve, but I estimate that will come in due time in later updates. I see a lot of the Unbroken with this debut, slowly introducing interesting characters early, while slowly building relationships with worthy payoffs. Looking forward to the future!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Kuokaman

Overall Rating:
    718​
    per 1000Very Good(assessment after chapter 1)
    CATEGORYIMPACT ON RATINGPOINTSMAX POINTSComments
    1. Graphic10%90100Very good renders.
    2. Female characters20%74100Unfortunately the best looking girl ever is MC's sister. :(
    Fortunately, there are at least 2 more beautiful girls and some attractive women.
    3. Plot20%66100The plot is not very sophisticated but it's decent, realistic and I wasn't bored.
    4. Mechanics40%68100There's a lot of choices but there's only 2 story branches so far. Hopefully, the choices will impact how the other characters perceive the MC but it's too early to say.
    Unfortunately, it's not a point of view story, you're watching others while MC is absent (this spoils the immersion in the game).
    The good new is you can chose the girls you like and decide your behaviour towards them.
    The gameplay is very smooth - no annoying minigames or free roam.
    5. Sex10%76100Good pacing with the relations building, there's already some intimacy and bonding, and it would be too early for a coitus. ;)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

peytine93

A really wholesome story which I thoroughly enjoyed so far (v0.1). I'm usually not a fan of overly enhanced body features, but these characters are being portrayed with so much attention and care that I can say their personalities have won me over. Will definitely keep an eye on this one. Thank you for sharing!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

TheFlyingKiwi

This game is off to a good start. Really nice renders and the models look great. The story is a classic first day of college which is very common in these types of games but I feel like it is executed very well. The dialog is natural and not overly cringy which is a huge plus. The game has just the right amount of choices. The game lacks animations but not every game needs that to be enjoyable. If the game continues in this direction it will be really good and I am looking forward to the next update.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

So it seems we're 3 siblings entering college straight from high school, even though we're younger than our siblings. Yet we all join in together and have scolarships.
    Which seems a bit unrealistic since our brother is being portrayed as a moron.
    The models are great but for whatever reason we're diving straight into the rich mean woman, who also has a softer side but also a past, and we're flirting with the hot ginger who apparently is into more dangerous men, indicating she has at least daddy issues, while completely being oblivious to our friend having a crush on us.
    It seems the MC had a terrible break-up but since he's flirting with multiple women he seems to be okay with having some sort of (casual) relationship. So I'd like to see some interaction with the girl that's crushing on us. Let her take the initiative. Let us know she is interested. I mean there's no way her mom actually made so much meatloaf she send us an entire loaf. And even if (IF!), she wore a dress and heels. She's trying to make us notice her but make her step up a bit so that the MC actually acknowledges her.

There's definetily some build up with other storylines. We have Kiara (rich girl) and her issue with Richard, her mom and that gala that's still a few months away. We have the bullies and our revenge and also the goal to win a championchip. There's more teasers, for instance Emily. She seems to only have two friends but can't make any others while also being alone at home.

You have so much to focus on.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Estrus Mark

Really great first episode, good writing, cute girls and nice renders.

Genuinely made me intentionally laugh a few times, all the character dynamics feels nice and i already dont know which of the girls i want to go for