Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
One of the few I've spent money on
:coffee: Have coffee mate.

So. Has there been any new content in this and the last update? Cause the change log makes it seem like just a bunch of typo fixes, UI fiddling, and changes to earlier content.
Yes. It is full 2nd Chapter finished at this point.

huzzah, the wait for update was in the between stages, where somedays I forget the game exists, and other days I am wondering when there will be an update. compared to other games wait wasnt even that long, just for some time there they were coming more frequently and i got spoilt.
Yeah, I was gone for two months and then I had COVID. So... that recovery took a while.

Is it just me or does the dialog feel super AI'ish now? Just the tone of the MC especially feels super robotic now for some reason
Hmm... I'm not sure what to say about that, as I have someone looking into these things but... I'll be sure to bring this notion up and see what can be done about it, if this is the actual case.

Oh man this seems super interesting didn't want to play the initial release but now that this has a 2nd chapter I think I'll try it.

SInce this isn't a kinetic novel I assume we get to choose. Man I'm so happy I found this I was thinking tha the latest updates were lacking these days in story heavy games with real choices. At least none of them interested me enough

Alsp do you think this could go in my shonen AVN list? are there any fights, Man I love AVns with epic fights lol

[EDIT]
ooooo you're String of fate's dev/s, does this mean the MC is also a "bad" guy in this one?
[EDITED]

THX
The whole war table system was made precisely for matter of choices. And yes, there will be fights, plenty of them for that matter as I know myself.

And yes, I am. As for the MC being a ''bad guy'' eh... mmh... yesn't. It is tad bit more complex, depends on your perspective but you could deem him among those lines.

I just assumed the Dev was a non-native speaker, more often than not the dialog and language structure is just terrible, and the attempt at using what seems to be 'old english' is making it worse
That would be correct. And I'm already on it, it just takes time to go through so much lines of text. But will be polished. So far I only have a 1st pass on prologue to exchange.

Hey Mystic, since it is a harem game, Correct me if i'm wrong in assuming by harem you mean 1 man multiple wives who are in a relationship with that said man in this case "MC", who are consenting and know about each other, a sort of polygamy if you will?
I suppose that would be pretty much accurate and on point.
New update (y). I wasn't expecting this. Timing was perfect, as I was just pondering what to do this morning. I was about to select some new VN to play when I noticed this :)
Have fun I hope.

Android port pls?
Can try to pester Jeevant about that.

It has an interesting story. But the dialogues and pacing of story needs a little bit more polishing. Dialogues are stiff and monotic, like robot speaking with little emotional impact. Too many unnecessary words are spoken. Despite that I like and hope it prospers.
I'll see what I can do about the whole dialogue polishing, it is already in process but this takes time. Especially if it isn't done by my directly, can't impact other people's time of the day I'm afraid.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
I think i played this game a little bit in the past have to try it out again wouldn't be nice for the game some funny reference to certain games or movies i always liked fantasy games but this being a harem game it's a nice bonus but it would be funny if there was some references here and there.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I think i played this game a little bit in the past have to try it out again wouldn't be nice for the game some funny reference to certain games or movies i always liked fantasy games but this being a harem game it's a nice bonus but it would be funny if there was some references here and there.
There are references? Such as me making a fun of "Hey, you're finally awake." aka Skyrim.

Or "I'm going to put some dirt in your eye." Spiderman 3 aka Bully Maguire.

And Guild Master when he says "When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. "

This is a movie reference to Kingdom of Haven, quote by King Baldwin IV.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
it is so damn refreshing to have dev's refuse to put ntr into games. it's like ever since this website got bought out there has been a huge push in ntr content on here and its annoying as shit. to each their own but you got dev's trying to mix harem tag with ntr and that shit just does not fly. that's like trying to make a devout vegan eat medium rare meat/steak 3 times a day after hand carving it themselves and preparing it. some tags just should not co-exist at all. so much respect for the no ntr ^^b

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
it is so damn refreshing to have dev's refuse to put ntr into games. it's like ever since this website got bought out there has been a huge push in ntr content on here and its annoying as shit. to each their own but you got dev's trying to mix harem tag with ntr and that shit just does not fly. that's like trying to make a devout vegan eat medium rare meat/steak 3 times a day after hand carving it themselves and preparing it. some tags just should not co-exist at all. so much respect for the no ntr ^^b
It is a bad cocktail in a bar I say.

I have nothing against people playing NTR games or devs making NTR. It isn't my kink or my stuff, I will not make it myself. But I hardly attack any NTR folks or whatnot.

I just wanna mind my own stuff and deal with what I want for myself. That's all. But I certainly have no intent on trying to play NTR people or Harem people into one crowd.

That's a receipt for a disaster.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Website got bought out?

• Thinking Face

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is it just me or does the dialog feel super AI'ish now? Just the tone of the MC especially feels super robotic now for some reason
I just assumed the Dev was a non-native speaker, more often than not the dialog and language structure is just terrible, and the attempt at using what seems to be 'old english' is making it worse
It has an interesting story. But the dialogues and pacing of story needs a little bit more polishing. Dialogues are stiff and monotic, like robot speaking with little emotional impact. Too many unnecessary words are spoken. Despite that I like and hope it prospers.
My comments previously...
Also unsure if you are specifically phrasing things differently or if it is a language issue, if the latter then that is also something that really needs fixing before it gets to Steam. Even for 'old English' as such, it's not natural and very much like a non-native speaker would write at times. However, as said, this may be intentional.
Ahh...it is quite jarring (example being start of Part 2, "I've decided to walk away". when talking in past tense...I find it difficult to believe that is intentional, and not the first example of such) but if such grammar is indeed intentional than all good. It's certainly unique for sure.
It's even worse in this update,....it is still jarring, still terrible and again, even for old English, is just completely unrealistic when every other sentence contains the world 'bit' (a very modern word to illustrate a little)...it's a complete hybrid....

However....

Not a mistake in terma of language.

It's a great VN, but this language/hybrid/ye olde English just isn't working. I'd be happy to help should you wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
My comments previously...

It's even worse in this update,....it is still jarring, still terrible and again, even for old English, is just completely unrealistic when every other sentence contains the world 'bit' (a very modern word to illustrate a little)...it's a complete hybrid....

However....

It's a great VN, but this language/hybrid/ye olde English just isn't working. I'd be happy to help should you wish.
Elleria has shit ton of writing, it is nearly impossible for me to find time to deal with this in short time span. I can't work on update and deal with this in same time, can only be one thing at a time.

And updating is heavily time consuming as it is, and that'd be an understatement.

That being said, if you wish to help you can always reach out on discord. I have a GitHub set up for these kinds of things, and it is something where I can see what was and what is, aka changes and all.

What I dislike about most people who try to "help" is they they completely change what is written. This is why I am very difficult on these matters, fixing something and completely changing what is there is a different cup of tea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrBenny and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wow, what a great AVN, Loved every minute of it played it through out the night till the end of chapter 2 , and I'm basking in the afterflow, concerning what Mavi brought up, (Im not native english speaker) It was hard sometimes, to get the conveyed message, can't say it is annoying, but it put me trough a good challenge to get the meaning of it sometimes.
Kudos Dev. Great Job I'd like to see this one beside other top titles fast.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Apparently I had not one but two updates to play, as my saves came from 0.4, but for all that content there was not much to see. Story didn't advance anywhere. Slight contact with village and sea trip, neither of which gave much to see. I wish these would have been way more engaging. Instead of just reading reports I'd like to have visited village myself and got to know people there, hiring servants and other henchmen into the castle, making deals and trying get their loyalty somehow. I hope we can get rid of nearby bandits personally in the future updates, for example.

Island visit was also miss hit. Whole setting was left so much unused, that I pulled out half of my hair from frustration. I hope I won't be bald by the end of the next update. But with the things we got done there, I have small hope we'll see the place more often in the future. Also, we'd need to contact certain group from the mountains as soon as possible.

Whole time I was wondering about the groups logistics. How they fund setting up the castle? What are they eating and who cooks it? Who takes care of sentry service? They'd need plenty more people, for example woodcutters. Castles are cold places. They'd need plenty of storages for the next winter. Hire mercenaries? Extra people in the castle would also give plenty of opportunities for additional content, instead of just idle talk we had here.

Whole writing style was more suitable to the novel. VN needs much faster pace. Especially when there's seemingly endless opportunities with the content. Dealing with all the local power groups and building up power base of our own, before we can even start thinking about the main quests.

There's plenty of potential with the story, but this time it was mostly wasted.

I saw one typo btw. Wield was written as weild.

Reactions: LinchCAP and Mystic
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes