Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I think that is the error I had, had to go a fair way back none of my quick saves worked.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I think that is the error I had, had to go a fair way back none of my quick saves worked.
Sorry about that. There will be, sadly, days when I have to do some extensive additions which may cause this. But in this particular scenario... for life of me, I have no idea.

I'm scrolling through everything, trying to find out what and where it happened.

Tylor D

Sep 4, 2021
Top game,My kind of mc.. cunning calculated strong every women want him but i don't see him training anymore is there a chance he ascend into a level which he can easily takeout that black guy type characters
Anyway good luck dev.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Top game,My kind of mc.. cunning calculated strong every women want him but i don't see him training anymore is there a chance he ascend into a level which he can easily takeout that black guy type characters
Anyway good luck dev.
Yep!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm in chapter one just arrived in the desert city. I love the graphics and the polish of the game. I'm also getting a bit of a Skyrim vibe (the wagon, the landscape and the companion Lyria{Lydia type?}). I'm loving the character of Lyria since I'm a sucker for a sexy elf. So far, the story is intriguing, keeping me guessing and wanting to know more. Well done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

randysum

Oct 5, 2021
I really dislike when games disable roll back.

I play a lot of adult games and my mouse get's.. sticky.

Dev's choice to disable it but I really dislike it, and when you leave saving in what really is the point?

Nice update all the same. G'luck on steam.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I really dislike when games disable roll back.

I play a lot of adult games and my mouse get's.. sticky.

Dev's choice to disable it but I really dislike it, and when you leave saving in what really is the point?

Nice update all the same. G'luck on steam.
Odd. Cause I did not, and I am wondering should I.

Because rollback is closely tied to how the game tracks past states. If rollback is disabled, the game will no longer track states that allow going back. This can sometimes help resolve issues related to corrupted states or save file incompatibilities because the game isn't trying to roll back into a conflicting point in the script.

which seems to be the problem, but I did not so far disable it. Not sure what happened on your end though.

Anyhow, thanks man.

Reactions: randysum

randysum

Oct 5, 2021
Odd. Cause I did not, and I am wondering should I.

Because rollback is closely tied to how the game tracks past states. If rollback is disabled, the game will no longer track states that allow going back. This can sometimes help resolve issues related to corrupted states or save file incompatibilities because the game isn't trying to roll back into a conflicting point in the script.

which seems to be the problem, but I did not so far disable it. Not sure what happened on your end though.

Anyhow, thanks man.
Reloading fixed that. Probably something due to skipping a bunch to catch up where saves were broken.

As a dev I get the want to make it so less things can go wrong, as a user though when my cat sits on my keyboard, or I misread something and want to roll back to see what I missed in situe it's nicer than history and faster than saving/loading.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Reloading fixed that. Probably something due to skipping a bunch to catch up where saves were broken.

As a dev I get the want to make it so less things can go wrong, as a user though when my cat sits on my keyboard, or I misread something and want to roll back to see what I missed in situe it's nicer than history and faster than saving/loading.
Glad to hear it got solved then. But yeah, reload is mother of it. I always keep it on auto-reload.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of Elleria [v0.7 ch3]

DOWNLOAD: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
updated

• Crown
Reactions: Selop1 and Mystic

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
Pretty interesting world, the story telling needs to slow down a bit IMO. There are too many timeskips and interesting events skipped. Getting some Dragon Age Inquisition vibes with finding and setting up in an ancient abandoned magical fortress and the whole war table section. Sadly, there is no hyped up battle or assault on the second fortress which should be defended. Paladin abilities are not explained yet but the MC did hint they still had some early on and has a lot of aspects Paladins usually carry in other mediums such as being great monster hunters since Paladins have bonuses against undead/fiends. I don't know how the dev is going to explain their abilities if the god MC worshiped was fake(according to Eris). Lyria's reaction to seeing her rival goddess' shrine has not been addressed yet either. Lastly the dwarvern armors look so badass.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Pretty interesting world, the story telling needs to slow down a bit IMO. There are too many timeskips and interesting events skipped. Getting some Dragon Age Inquisition vibes with finding and setting up in an ancient abandoned magical fortress and the whole war table section. Sadly, there is no hyped up battle or assault on the second fortress which should be defended. Paladin abilities are not explained yet but the MC did hint they still had some early on and has a lot of aspects Paladins usually carry in other mediums such as being great monster hunters since Paladins have bonuses against undead/fiends. I don't know how the dev is going to explain their abilities if the god MC worshiped was fake(according to Eris). Lyria's reaction to seeing her rival goddess' shrine has not been addressed yet either. Lastly the dwarvern armors look so badass.
Really? Interesting. Last day someone messaged me on discord, and while chit-chatting I was told story telling is slow in pace. Huh... I guess we all have our perception there.

Still, I'll see what I can do in regards to whole pacing.

And the second fort will have a part to play, eventually. Semi explained. And his abilities did not come from present Gods within Elleria.

Eris spoke on this in past chapter, I think? When they briefly touched the subject of "The One." - Gods like Eris, and those others. Are not omnipotent.

There is only one on top of the food chain. And he/it... is something else entirely.

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
That'll do it.

I need a bit more info on that, that mega account is mine. And contents of that come directly from me. If there is some sudden issue, I'd like to know what was corrupted exactly.

Though plenty others downloaded it there, so tad-bit confused.
Can't really give you more then that. As that as all that happened was the file was opened to extract & immediately the dialogue box said it was corrupted.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Can't really give you more then that. As that as all that happened was the file was opened to extract & immediately the dialogue box said it was corrupted.
Hm, yeah, I'll really have to look at this roll back bullshit.

But I believe I know what to relatively do, I'll start making notifications to advise players WHERE and WHEN to save PRECISELY to avoid this issue.

I don't want people going through this bullshit.

Nebula4501

Apr 16, 2023
Why are there only shitty download options available?
I know the site is free so we can't be that picky... but please give us Gofile or Pixledrain.

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
Please upload the game somewhere else, such as gofiles or something similar. It is extremely slow sources for downloading things. BTW files.dp link returns 404

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes