VN - Ren'Py - Elmwood University [Ep. 1 Slim] [WickedWare]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nikko_

You can ignore the 1 star review. Yes a couple of the girls presented here tell you they are feminists and there is a couple of lesbians who also fit the bill. But the game gives you plenty of girls to choose from. So you could just not try to score with the feminists...
    - Writing is not good, but it isn't bad either.
    - The models for the girls are great.
    - Plenty of content for 1 episode.
    - The skills path is crazy. Not that is bad, but if developed as the skill tree shows it would end up dividing in way to many outcomes. Very ambitious
    - The girls have been given different personalities. And the system in place(love/lust/traits) is good. I am not saying it is all realistic and shit. But there is variety. And that is always a win in my book.
    Game is a solid 4 stars IMHO.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

elshby_64

very good introductory episode, all the characters are unique which is sometimes missing in avn's, The way the characters were introduced was great as well, the renders and scenes were also very good. really enjoyed my playthrough and very exited to see where it goes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

andreshadow

good characters, excellent sex scenes with mc putting his entire dick in both the animations and the creampie scenes, each scene is good in the blowjobs you have the option of cumming on your face or in your mouth looking forward to having many more scenes with several creampies and some where a lot of cum comes out I love it