• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
I made a small mod. A more feminine male body. It's kind of rushed but it just replaces the boobs on the female body from the chest on the male if you want a less masculine male. Put the file in graphic/PCCs replacing the original male body.

elonamod.png
pcc_body_1.png

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I miss that guy and his obsession with things on heads

ah, memories. thank goodness for custom the thirst and pee was too much for me really subtracted the enjoment of the game for me.
I edited that when it was added so peeing was completely free and you never got thirsty which made it a fun way to mess around with enemies after you paralyze them and punch their vomit out of them 5 times in a row but before you turn them into a meat doll and leave them as a rotting decoration for your house. Unfortunately nowadays meadoll is a riciculously low success rate effect instead of really high like it used to be.
Also custom G was the mod that deal with those.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I miss that guy and his obsession with things on heads

I edited that when it was added so peeing was completely free and you never got thirsty which made it a fun way to mess around with enemies after you paralyze them and punch their vomit out of them 5 times in a row but before you turn them into a meat doll and leave them as a rotting decoration for your house. Unfortunately nowadays meadoll is a riciculously low success rate effect instead of really high like it used to be.
Also custom G was the mod that deal with those.
yup theres annother one up but i forget the name of it atm i just remember its in the same place on the wiki as custom g was.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Another fork? Translated versions of elona are Elona
Elona Custom+ (to a point)/G (updated fork of Custom+)
Elona Omake Overhaul
Far as I am aware.
There's also Elona shooter (a flash game), Elin (the actual Elona devs current work, notable for confirming Eyath, the god of gods not existing, exists and is a god) and Elona Mobile (apparently just made with the Elona devs permission, has nothing to do with anything beyond that).

bobbot

May 10, 2018
yup but this is one for custom not elona itself... sorry thought it was clear enough my bad. im talking about custom gx to be specific... although it might as well be g with shineys.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
yup but this is one for custom not elona itself... sorry thought it was clear enough my bad. im talking about custom gx to be specific... although it might as well be g with shineys.
I think G and Gx are the same thing but the x was added after the guy working on it vanished for like 2 years.

Reactions: bobbot

choontz

Sep 5, 2019
Am I correct in thinking that you can't apply the Custom Gx patch/mod on top of this updated 2.17 Elona+?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Am I correct in thinking that you can't apply the Custom Gx patch/mod on top of this updated 2.17 Elona+?
for now at least they provide the version that does work on their github. give it time and i think they will evetually update it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: choontz

choontz

Sep 5, 2019
for now at least they provide the version that does work on their github. give it time and i think they will evetually update it.
Thanks. The current version on GitHub claims to be for 2.15 R . Does that mean it'll work without issue for Elona+ 2.17 still?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Thanks. The current version on GitHub claims to be for 2.15 R . Does that mean it'll work without issue for Elona+ 2.17 still?
dunno best i can tell you is try it and see err back up your game and do it to the copy though.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
It will still work, don't worry.

The patch only modifies the code for already-present entries and NPCs, which all are self-contained. Therefore you can use the earlier version's patch for the latter version of the game.

choontz

Sep 5, 2019
I'm trying to disable the "Shift" = Esc function in Elona+, cuz I need my Shift for the number keys (my keyboard doesn't have a numpad here). I disabled that line in config.txt and in game, but that doesn't do anything. It still stubbornly acts as an Esc. Thought someone here might know if I'm doing something wrong or how to actually fix this. Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes