bobbot

May 10, 2018
It's been like two or three years since I last played but I feel like I remember that every now and then I'd get a dungeon where the rooms ended up generated in a weird way where you couldn't get to the next floor stairs without moving diagonally.
never had that problem. thanks for letting me know about it.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Guys, does diagonal movement really matters in this game?

I play it on laptop and I don't have numpad. I know I can configure it to other key but it's such pain in the ass since the option is so limited.
don't laptop's usually have a Key marked "Fn"between the Space Bar and the Alt key?

i seem to remember that you get access to a numpad like function when you press that key, and the Key whit the smaller Blue number's on them.

through i guess that function can have changed/removed sins last time i used a Laptop...

It's been like two or three years since I last played but I feel like I remember that every now and then I'd get a dungeon where the rooms ended up generated in a weird way where you couldn't get to the next floor stairs without moving diagonally.
in worst case senario Digg the Wall?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Guys, does diagonal movement really matters in this game?

I play it on laptop and I don't have numpad. I know I can configure it to other key but it's such pain in the ass since the option is so limited.
you can hold ALT then you will only attack/move in diagonals

also the newest tweak that was added lets you just hold shift and run up to a wall to automatically dig it, provided your mining skill is high enough. Saves you hundreds of button presses pressing Shift+D or capslocking on then d to dig one by one

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes