Unity - Completed - Elrit Clover - A Forest in the Rut Is Full of Dangers [v1.011] [azucat]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lunaticbob

Tried to grab a vine and ended up in outer space where level end points have no meaning. Fantastic programming which gives me infinite confidence in what may lie beyond the point where I deleted this disasterpiece from my PC.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

Really really really bad, I actually first downloaded this game and thought it was an alpha build and deleted the game. It is only today I realised while browsing the forums that this is in fact a "finished" game.

Certainly doesn't play like it, very buggy, very rough around the edges and very bad h-scenes.

The gameplay is bad and very buggy and the h-scenes are mediocre at best. Not worth playing at all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LegacyUser

Not a fan of this game at all. It's a simple side scroller with terrible graphics, pointless gameplay, and annoying puzzles to solve just to get... nothing.

I couldn't find one redeemable aspect of this game in the twenty minutes I wasted trying to play it. This is complete shovelware garbage with no enjoyment or pleasure to be had. Stay away.