VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Elsa's Nightmares [Ep. 1-6] [Tora Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

patluc

It is surely the most original story I have seen in a game, it kept me expectant throughout its development and I was delighted with the ending, it seemed very cinematographic. The quality of the renders is very good and also escapes the exaggerations that I hate. In short, an essential game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jack Beauregard

-------- (o˘◡˘o) --------

It's short, but it's good!

Be careful, this game is part of a global lore gathering several games and I think it is necessary to have played the other games to either understand or be invested at least.

The gameplay is very simplistic, it's a basic visual novel without any choice or branching. This will displease some, but in general Tlaero & Mortze's games focus on the story, so it's up to you to see if you can get past that.

As usual with Tora Productions, the visuals are good, and even if there are no animations (which would have been a plus) the whole is good enough to make us forget about it.

For the score, I'll give it a 4 because it's good, but short. It's a good way to start a new arc and also because there is pubic hair, which is becoming too rare.

Obviously, I can only recommend you all their creations, because they are very good, but also if you want to understand the overall story. So don't hesitate, I highly recommend it. And since criticism is easier than practice, I want to say thank you and congratulate Tora Productions for their work.

Signed Jack Beauregard
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

This is a very short game that is meant a part of the bigger "Elsa-universe" games. I'd advise playing the other games as well and not just sticking to this one only.

Models are not the best around and needed some polishing and scenes could be better animated as to improve the game.

Not a bad game at all, but not great either.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

As expected from Tora Production a short, special virtual novel that can keep you company for a brief period.

It is worth mentioning in the description that this game is linked to previous work. The game start directly were it was left in a previous game and by the time you have the chance to understand it, it finish.

As others have pointed out already this is a VN (Virtual Novel). The action is linear and there is no patch to choose.

I apreciate have a model with some hair but what I saw here only fit for the nightmare part I could not fully enjoy the sex having all that bush on display
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

A very good short game, the story is unique which is good since many games have similar type stories and the MC has a nice hairy bush which is a plus. This game is worth playing imo.

Story. 9/10
    Sex. 9/10
    Characters. 8.5/10
    Renders.7/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

stever

the best one! i've been going through a Tora Productions (Mortze & Tlaero) phase lately, and this is by far my favorite of theirs

Not only is the art and animation a huge step forward compared to their other work, but also this is the only game that's linear. No more playing with a walkthrough or beating the game 3 times just to see a bonus scene. you just play and get all the content. and that content is amazing!
  7. N
    2.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Semi interesting premise with hidden desires being repressed but leaking through anyway. Not a bad start. 3/5
    Art: Elsa has the most disgusting pubic hair I have ever seen. This thing goes past her pelvis. UGH! Sorry can't be unbiased with that bush.
    1/5
    Gameplay: Gameplay? What Gameplay? This is just a visual novel. Keep clicking and watch the story unfold.
    1/5
    Overall: Jack Off to Something Else. 2/5
    Not for me. Maybe some other people might like it. I dont.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

bartleby

It's wonderful to see Tlaero writing again and contributing new chapters (brief though they may be) to the Elsa-verse.

This is a short introductory chapter, and it is 100% VN (no choices at all), but it looks to be the beginning of a compelling little tale.

As far as an individual breakdown of the first chapter goes, there isn't any "gameplay" to be found here, and that's fine by me. I enjoyed all of the Tora games, but I was always more into the stories than the mechanics.

The renders are absolutely amazing! I am a huge fan of Mortze's work (both for Tora productions and for other creators), and I love what he has done here. He has an ability to add character, distinction, and beauty to his models that we don't see nearly often enough in other 3-D games. The Elsa that we are seeing in this game is (according to a post on the Patreon by Mortze) one that he has "developed and updated" according to his tastes over the years. Two things that Mortze's fans know that he has a definite penchant for are freckles and pubic hair. This "updated" version of Elsa has both in spades.

For those who find pubic hair distasteful, this VN is going to be tough sledding. For those who prefer pubic hair in moderation... this VN might also be... challenging. I love pubic hair and natural-looking women, but even I will freely admit that this particular incarnation of the lovely Elsa appears to have an unruly wombat in a leg lock. That's fine though. Variety is the spice of life, and for those who are turned off by ungroomed pubic regions, there are the 34,546,321 other 3-D games out there with smooth-shaven cookie-cutter models. Keep it coming!

Also, one thing to keep in mind, for any who might be concerned about Elsa-verse continuity, this episode is taking place in dream land, where everything appears as Elsa chooses it to appear... although something appears to have gone wrong. It is entirely possible that the changes to her breast size, pubic hair growth, and even skin (the freckles) might be manifestations of her personal fantasies or of something somewhat more insidious. Personally, I can't wait to find out.

Nutshell: This is chapter one of a pure VN. There isn't a lot there yet, but it's a small download, and, in my opinion, well worth the handful of minutes it will take to read. I loved the art, though I do realize that it might not be to everyone's taste.

I am simply ecstatic to welcome back Tlaero, Mortze, and the Elsa-verse, and I look forward to seeing whatever new things the (temporary or not) un-retirement of the Grand Mistress of Erotic Games conjures forth.