Elsaverse games in Renpy format

Mortze

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2017
Hello,

Renp'y seems to be the most wanted game engine for indie ero games.
Tlaero and I have had some success with our games (in our niche) but some people desired us to change for the Renp'y engine for quite some tiem, and others will perhaps want to know the games if it's in Renp'y.

It was Ariane, a fellow game developer that made Something's in the Air and Date Ariane who converted our games to Renp'y. Thank you Ariane!

In these versions you'll find also some short stories we made, in the appropriate game to keep up with the timeline of the Elsaverse.

Here are the links:

Dreaming with Elsa PC
Dreaming with Elsa Mac

Redemption for Jessika PC
Redemption for Jessika Mac

Finding Miranda PC
Finding Miranda Mac

Saving Chloe PC
Saving Chloe Mac

I hope you enjoy playing these versions (for those who already know the games) and for those who are new, have fun!

Mortze

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Always thought your games would do better as Ren'Py games. I enjoyed all of them already, but will definitely replay them Maybe more people will give them a chance now. Nice job (y)

Reactions: Koulo077

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Mortze Thanks alot for this, i was a Patron for a time as a thank you for introducing me to the Adult VN world all the way back when Dreaming with Elsa was your current game, im so glad you have finally made the change to Renp'y and i look forward to your new Project "Science Of Lust" and if it tickles my fancy i may have to Pledge again, Thanks alot Mortze

Reactions: Koulo077

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
I've red, iksanabot joined Tora Productions after Tlaero left.

I know iskanabots work and like it but I've to admit your cooperations with Tlaero created something unique in the erotic game genre.

So my simple quest is: Is Tlaero leaving temporary or did she moved on in her life or or or...?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to know any drama (if there is any), I'd just want to know if there will come something new or maybe she's doing her own work?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I've red, iksanabot joined Tora Productions after Tlaero left.

I know iskanabots work and like it but I've to admit your cooperations with Tlaero created something unique in the erotic game genre.

So my simple quest is: Is Tlaero leaving temporary or did she moved on in her life or or or...?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to know any drama (if there is any), I'd just want to know if there will come something new or maybe she's doing her own work?
This might answer your question.

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing more from you guys (could never really get into Tlaero stuff due to their... restrictive nature, but kudos to those that did), i especially enjoyed Pandora. Cheers!:)

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Thank You!

Unfortunately there's an error in "Dreaming with Elsa":
(upper/lowercase variable)

file game/elsa.rpy "label :date36:" starting line 2965:
$ White += 1;
should be:
$ white +=1;

and:

$ Black += 1;
should be:
$ black +=1;

I like these games and their many different - especially the MC is submissive - paths.