Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry it's sad but it's true i don't know how tosave in this game, someone can help me pls?
I don't really remember either I think it auto saves every morning ... honestly you won't really need to save and revisit things that much.

Reactions: Dantee94

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
naw. this game is way better than any other meetNfuck game. This this game clearly comes later in the pink tea timeline.
Yeah and it is his first Unity game... I enjoyed his Flash games a lot but this is some next level stuff he definitely went SSJ there.

Reactions: Benedict M

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
odd i tried using the cheat to see other end scenes i was surprised that if you used harsh method you get "pain slut", neutral method you get "good girl" and if you use nice method you get " nympho" which is odd coz i played through it and when i used harsh method i got "good girl" which is kinda confusing

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
When I get to the end of act 5 it ends!?! Talk about blue balls! I want to see the '9 months later' scene where the 2 main girls are super pregnant and begging for more orc cock!
edit: this is hyperbole ( @Pluritechno )

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
I think the game glitched for me when i used vibe and BP on Justice in pleasure mode . The meter fills but nothing happens :(

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
odd i tried using the cheat to see other end scenes i was surprised that if you used harsh method you get "pain slut", neutral method you get "good girl" and if you use nice method you get " nympho" which is odd coz i played through it and when i used harsh method i got "good girl" which is kinda confusing
You should also check on your "quest options". This parameter will also decide the girl's final nature.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why my game keeps crashing every time I try to unclick the full screen button? Now I can't even play the game now.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes