Unity Completed Elven Love: Naughty Rituals [Nutaku]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
logo.png

Overview:

Despite shared ancestors, both races are different in many ways and falling in love between them is very unusual. For those rare occasions they have an ancient ritual of love which must to be done for reunion of both kin.

You will witness ceremony preparations of two elves, connected by spiritual bond of love. You will feel deep connection with nature and their raw passion…

Elven Love: Naughty Rituals is a Virtual Reality game. A VR headset and a compatible PC is required to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 10 May 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

System Requirements:

64bit Download: - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot9.jpg

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I presume you're forced to use a vr headset since there won't be a version with non-vr

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:

Despite shared ancestors, both races are different in many ways and falling in love between them is very unusual. For those rare occasions they have an ancient ritual of love which must to be done for reunion of both kin.

You will witness ceremony preparations of two elves, connected by spiritual bond of love. You will feel deep connection with nature and their raw passion…

Elven Love: Naughty Rituals is a Virtual Reality game. A VR headset and a compatible PC is required to play.

Updated: 10 May 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

System Requirements:

Download: - - - -

i think im getting old i mean i dont get the appeal of Virtual reality games i mean i didnt even get the appeal of the Wii XD

Aug 16, 2017
will I now? says who? I been rubbing my crystal balls and touching my wood for decades and I aint NEVER had this premonition. suddenly im starting to believe that nutaku is NOT a real psychic and doesn't actually KNOW what I will feel.....suspicious :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i tryed this when it came out on steam ( yup, its there too)

its obviously VR only.
if you try desktop, you can launch the game but the portals will not be activated and you CANT activate them. soo dont waste your time, even if it look like working without VR, it didnt.

also the game is ( my own opinion) pretty bad. its nothing else than an student work for get easy money with minimum fapping material.
you choose a portal, teleport and spawn in place with elf girl, then you pose the girl by moving her legs,arms etc... with the magic staff/wands and do stuff with her ( whatever you want, but interaction are pretty limited soo its mostly just posing honestly )

anyway, like i say, its a student work. dont expect anything . just a small trick to get easy money on peoples who want sex stuff ( thats why it have been add to steam too )

site

Sep 9, 2017
For some reason the hands and the skin of the dark elf lady are pitch black. On the other girl's level, the hands have blinding outlines. Also can't see the trajectory when I teleport.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
For some reason the hands and the skin of the dark elf lady are pitch black. On the other girl's level, the hands have blinding outlines. Also can't see the trajectory when I teleport.
were you able to get a sec scene or even get them nekkid? I tried for an hour or two and couldn't figure it out. I got the potion with the bloodelf and the big machine with the dark elf and got all the position casts with both.

site

Sep 9, 2017
were you able to get a sec scene or even get them nekkid? I tried for an hour or two and couldn't figure it out. I got the potion with the bloodelf and the big machine with the dark elf and got all the position casts with both.
Nope. I didn't even bother with the blood elf because my hands' power level were over 9000.

As for the dark elf - I put all the flowers in the fountain, it made pretty colors, I placed the glowing sigils in the floating rocks, tried all of her poses, and flailed my wands around her like the wrath of a thousand virgins. Couldn't figure out what else to do.

Dragonsprite

Oct 31, 2017
It's funny, "Most" people know of someone with a VR headset but "MOST" people can't afford to buy one and don't have one. If only all games had an "Either or" instead of a "Just VR" Approach. Limiting their marketability for sure.:rolleyes:

Reactions: junh1572

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
It's funny, "Most" people know of someone with a VR headset but "MOST" people can't afford to buy one and don't have one. If only all games had an "Either or" instead of a "Just VR" Approach. Limiting their marketability for sure.:rolleyes:
it is nearly impossible to do both well in a single game, keyboard and mouse has limited tactile controls and the input on VR is extremely limited, very few games can do both and still succeed. The exceptions being games with very simple control schemes such as Serious Sam. Throw in that this is a niche genre and i just don't think it would be worth the effort to design in these constraints, and have yet to see it done well. Sure it limits the player base but the player base for VR tend to have buy more than the average amount of games.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote