VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elysium Heights [Ch. 2] [Cesar]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The art is nice but Lisa and Cat have to be two of the biggest idiots I've seen.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I hope that it will be possible to completely avoid all the intimate relationships with men (and in general, to avoid all relationships with men)! I hope there will be such routes!
(Will it be possible to completely avoid all intimate relationships with men?)

Nov 17, 2021
I love the design of the red haired girl , she's really pretty, ngl. But if she is the protagonist and this game has no actual sex content (penetrations and stuffs) then it's a real shame, the game might have been a hit

dandario

Nov 13, 2022
I love the design of the red haired girl , she's really pretty, ngl. But if she is the protagonist and this game has no actual sex content (penetrations and stuffs) then it's a real shame, the game might have been a hit
This was only chapter one... it's obvious that there will be sexual content with her and others, check tags. It's not common to see actual sex on chapter ones of most games, well, at least on the games I usually play :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good writing and a decent story. Not much/any sex here yet but a good buildup towards that. I like the fact that the dev isn't going down the ugly fat bastard route that almost every game like this features. It's okay to have a story with attractive characters. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Woah, HUGE difference from his last game. I'm wondering when the game would eventually finish developing since the past game took ages.

Mar 29, 2021
I'm glad to see that the Steam page of the game as been already set up: (y)

dandario

Nov 13, 2022
lesbianism, furry?! F&CK this :poop::poop::poop::poop:(n):KEK:

There's no furry on this game, that was a joke between moderators (they added that furry tag at the end), read the previous posts + fetish list on the original post...
The fetishes will be probably optional like most of other games, don't like lesbianism? just follow other routes...

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Looks really promising. But there is pretty much only 2 not standard pose pictures in the game, everything else is just little adjustment, there is even no look without makeup for the girls before the bed (for mc) and early in the morning even though it is mentioned they need to do makeup before going out. And it seems that the other game by this dev got 2-3 updates in a year looking at his patreon, that can't be a good sign :|
Gonna keep a eye on this on for sure, just hoping it's gonna develop well.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes