Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Does this game have gameplay (sandbox, life sim stuff, works or combats?) or just boring events with graphics and texts?
From what I've played from a preview demo, it seems to be a linear stealth game where you go from point A to B and I believe you get scenes from either being caught or interacting with something.
Game where the premise is that the MC is nude in public and the tags say it's not an exhibitionism game. Already a great start. And then it turns out that yeah, another game that is actually about getting exposed as little as possible because the character does not want to be and got screwed over, in this case to the point where simply getting seen too much without even being caught is already a lose-condition.

I'm not saying this is bad because this is surely someone else's version of the public nudity-fetish, but I genuinely wish it would be easier to tell apart.
I think "enhibitionism" is the word to describe stealth exhibitionism or public nudity but the term seems to be underutilised.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

GoryImpurity

Sep 26, 2022
does anyone know how the hell to get past the cop talking to the lady at the end of the residential area? the box and body writing didnt work im so confused lol.

Radience

Mar 18, 2018
does anyone know how the hell to get past the cop talking to the lady at the end of the residential area? the box and body writing didnt work im so confused lol.
I want to know that too, i feel dumb to the point that i want the answer to be some bullshit so that i don't feel bad about not being able to figure this out by myself haha

Reactions: GoryImpurity

GoryImpurity

Sep 26, 2022
I want to know that too, i feel dumb to the point that i want the answer to be some bullshit so that i don't feel bad about not being able to figure this out by myself haha
literally but i wouldnt be suprised if its somehow bugged lmao

Chuwy.Joe52

Mar 23, 2020
What is the true ending may I ask
After you complete the game, it will gives you pictures of where to find all her personal items. Collect them all before you complete the game and you get an extra cut scene revealing what happened the night before.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
fatherhelp.png
I get this message when trying to start the game. Readme says I need .net Framework at a certain version, but I have the most recent version installed...

Reactions: obrigota

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Good game low end pc can't play this game since its made in RPGD Bakin mid end pc might be able to play this if you tinker with your pc graphics settings. Overall, I'm not really sure since I can't play this game.
I think most mid end pc's should be able to play this withouth any grapic alterations.

Unless said pc was mid end 5+ years ago

That being said game is very interesting but straight forward. 2d Art ain't the best I've ever seen but overworld visuals are very cool.

hoang2372003

Jan 15, 2019
After you complete the game, it will gives you pictures of where to find all her personal items. Collect them all before you complete the game and you get an extra cut scene revealing what happened the night before.
Ah thank you, I just wanna know the true end tho, not really feel like go through the game again

NTW

Jun 18, 2017
For anyone else finding this game runs like hot garbage try disabling threaded optimisation for bakinplayer.exe in nvidia inspector (or whatever your equivalent is)
The game was averaging 20fps for me before, now it's constant 60
I'd also recommend turning off "ALL" postprocess effects in the game settings simply because they're so overbaked everything becomes a blown-out smeary mess (normally in these kind of games that would be seen as a good thing, but in this case it's probably better to leave them off)

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I'm always disappointed with these games about the lack of actual sex happening. It just feels like I'm edging with no payoff

Reactions: Nykei
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes