Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How do I get the AV ending?
On the Main Street (last map), go to the quarter of the map not reached by trying to go home (the quarter of the map with the police stall and glass restroom stall (more scenes with these as well if you haven't gone to this portion of the map. Past the restroom and police stall, you'll find glowing squares as if to exit to another map with a truck by it. This is the AV crew that will force you to make a video. Going along with it will let you continue, while not doing so will land you at bad ending (B).

Reactions: omenn00

obrigota

Sep 24, 2019
Guys help please. After I press 'Start New Game' the game just crashes and if I download someone's save game shows me an error 'External component has thrown an exception'. (I download .net Framework 4.6.2 and nothing changed)

Screenshot_1276.png thanks in advance

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
I have a pretty decent PC capable of running higher end games, and yet somehow this game made my entire computer start chugging even after I closed out of it until I rebooted. Was gonna go for the true ending since I missed one item, but between that, the clunky as hell keyboard controls, and honestly kinda underwhelming scenes, I don't think I'm gonna bother. Shame it's so hard to find a good ENF game that doesn't revolve around rape

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
same it has smth to do with how to text gets converted by our pc's i think but i have no ideea on how to fix it
So whenever I google the issue, it says "just change your coding line into this", as if this is a problem only coders are having...
Yeah, sure, I decompile the game, change a line in some coding and compile the project back together. With zero coding knowledge :p
Really nice to know that the devs from a RPG engine can be massive dumbasses and make a mistake that apparently (rookie) coders are doing.

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
B - AV De(b)ut - Refuse to masturbate during AV creation
E - Corpus D(e)lecti - Get raped in alley, collect keys to home at uni, and then go to the police office on main street to file report
Please someone have a save for this endings?

For B end I don't know what "AV creation" means

Reactions: Galaxial1

Sleet

Oct 2, 2018
I ran the file from the terminal, and it said the issue was an error loading kernel32.dll and after looking around, a possible fix might be using a 32-bit prefix instead of the default 64-bit prefix.
I don't have the time to check it right now, but I'll do it when I can.

Edit: I misremembered the error slightly:
wine: Call from 000000017002FE58 to unimplemented function KERNEL32.dll.InitializeSynchronizationBarrier, aborting
This means the game unfortunately won't work on Linux because a function it needs has not been implemented in Wine yet.
Yeah, encountered the same issue. I went to microtash's documentation online to see what this function is all about and maybe try to implement it myself.

Alas, I have no experience programming for wintrash so I didn't understand anything anyway :D

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Just in case.
This is Bakin engine's system requirements on their website so check if you using window 10 64bit system and OpenGL 4.4
1681748714388.png

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes