Unity Abandoned Embershards [Demo] [Exadius]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
zPfL2US4SJKRYyu5D19VfA.png

Overview:
In the Empire's capital, reports of strange beasts and demonic creatures raiding the Western Isles have become commonplace. Odd, glowing embers filter down from the heveans, their origin unknown, though most fear they are a sign of demonic and heretical influences corrupting the land, as has happened before. Provincial militias are often overwhelmed by the crazed raiders, and this state of affairs prompted the governing Valonian Council to deploy their elite Imperial Paladins. Led by their commander, Paladin Liana, they were to root out the cause of the invasion, and rally the regulars in an effort to safeguard the populace. Their reports indicated that peculiar gemstones, known as Embershards, were found to have great value to the invaders, though it was not clear exactly what all the properties of these gems were Most recently, the situation has worsened

Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre: 3D, Unity, Fantasy, Demon, Monster, Adventure, Puzzle,

ReadMore:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

yhgzpgwdosyt.png c9zbtaikvk06.png

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I like legs as much as the next man, but damn in those screen shots she looks like she is missing half her torso. Probably a bit of an optical illusion as the title image seems a bit better

Shinobishogun

Jun 22, 2017
yeah looking from behind it looks like she has a very short torso, but it looks like its just how she is posed.

anyway, my question is how much content is there on the demo?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Looks kind of like The Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild will wait for more content.......

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
Short demo. Basically explore a small level and collect the crystals then lead to sex scene with the werewolf. The dev needs to add the ability to rotate camera during the scene and a better indication of when you are taking damage.

The game definitely has potential. Can't wait to see what the 1.0 version will be like.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
look good, but too much bigger/disproportional ass for me, and monster (not my fan monster sex)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Short demo. Basically explore a small level and collect the crystals then lead to sex scene with the werewolf. The dev needs to add the ability to rotate camera during the scene and a better indication of when you are taking damage.

The game definitely has potential. Can't wait to see what the 1.0 version will be like.
You can rotate the camera during the sex scene, the instructions are in the upper right corner, but they are q/e for down and up, and wasd for horizontal movement, space bar progresses the scene. Standing by statues heals you.

Cute little demo with a payoff, small download. Certainly worth a look.

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
You can rotate the camera during the sex scene, the instructions are in the upper right corner, but they are q/e for down and up, and wasd for horizontal movement, space bar progresses the scene. Standing by statues heals you.

Cute little demo with a payoff, small download. Certainly worth a look.
I know you can move the camera either up/down or left/right but you can't rotate the camera 360 degrees around the characters.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
The demo looks really good so far. I didnt expect much anyways considering the small dl size but the game def has potential.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I know you can move the camera either up/down or left/right but you can't rotate the camera 360 degrees around the characters.
Yes you can. Hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse to change your camera angle and then use the keys to move the view from that point. The controls are fairly standard for this sort of thing.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
And it's Windows 64 bits I get? Maybe the variant should be added to OP.

May 13, 2017
Smooth controls, straight forward gameplay, and looks like the developers have an idea for the directions of the game. A nice little demo and I will watch this game in the future.

A51

Jul 14, 2017
My only criticisms/feedback would be the running animation, which looks a little too "over-the-top" or silly, especially for a character who is supposed to be some sort of adventurer. Also the jump height is dismal, even if the game isn't going to be a platformer, the level design looks like its in the vein of that genre. A higher jump wouldn't do any harm, as long as its not excessively high or extremely floaty.

PureGuy

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
This looks really promising! The scene needs more games in actual 3d so I'll be rooting for you. We're releasing at the same time so I wish you luck, my orange-haired-game-protagonist brother!

On the walk thing, I thought it was amusing - gave the main girl this bumbling airhead feeling. The real problem there, I think, is the contrast between the more verbose and descriptive atmosphere created by the text, and her exagerrated comical walk. Nothing wrong with going for a lore-heavy approach and nothing wrong with going for cutesy and comical, but the real task would be how well they mesh together if you try to combine them. Anyway, it's way too early to tell if there's actual discrepancy between the two but I'd still keep it in mind.

Sep 12, 2017
I liked the sex scene and the graphic style is my favorite, but the walking around stuff wasn't very appealing. It was more of a chore than actually fun gameplay.