RPGM Completed Embric of Wulfhammer [v2.2.2] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
looks fun downloading right now. also if they make a sequel I would be happy to download that too.
I wouldn't expect a sequel, the game is like nearly a decade old. There was a sequel in the works for a while (and a short demo of it), the Marques of Notoriety I believe it was called, but it was abandoned.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
uuuhhh, a pretty old game and my first played rpg maker game, was a sweet experience. (y)

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
There's an issue with the: yourfilestore upload.

Instead of uploading the game portrayed in the post, it uploaded Quantum Entaglement, which seems to be another game by the same artist.
Make sure to check that out :)

Feb 21, 2018
hmmm reviews are locked on this one for some reason?

anyway, not much of a hentai game as memory serves, played this around 2012 or so? it did have some light yuri content but the appeal of it was the writing. going around doing princess like things was quite entertaining at the time. reading in a silly voice when ever she spoke.
it had a lot of endings (20+?) and you can get all of them in 1 run. as it unlocks and the game just continues like it never happened. though it's possible to get locked out of some endings if you don't get them before the true ending.

personally i loved this game until the true ending which left a bitter taste in my mouth. enough to tarnish the entire experience for me personally.

regardless there is fun to be had if you go into this for the right reasons and it is an easy recommendation for those that do like this kind of stuff.

Reactions: ddf

femboyrei

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone have a guide for this game? I really want to get every ending but I can't seem to find a working guide, the guide on google docs seems to have been deleted : /

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes