VN Ren'Py Emerald Dawn [v1.0] [Sendo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Zfpbdo.png

Overview:
As the sun sets for the bloody war, a new dawn shines on the land beloved by the Goddess. Blue skies and gentle breezes finally return, ushering in the era of peace to Fodlan. With the fate of Rhea unknown after the final battle, Byleth occupied himself with his mission to eliminate the remaining threats to Fodlan. After an unsuccessful hunt, he returns to Garreg Mach, the place where it all began. What awaits Byleth in his return? Will his prayers finally be answered?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: Sendo - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

+8Yn1L.png 7Jt8Ge.png 8jPqx3.png Pfx7Kc.png WMzt40.png

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I was about to say "YO your art looks amazing ", then I checked his Twitter and saw 184,000 followers...

:HideThePain:

But seriously, the art looks good. Pretty cute story too!

• Haha
Reactions: super_tramp

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
From itch.io:

Format:
Linear VN (no choices/no branching paths)

Awww..

Still the artwork and 3D character renders look petty good. Can't wait to see this develop.

EDIT: :eek: I always thought Kinetic Novel meant a novel with moving/animated pictures, not a novel without choices.

Now I feel dumb for not understanding that tag earlier.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
short but cute
will this get updated with other characters or will the game stay as is? it does look fairly finished all thigns considered.
EDIT: looks like this is the final product yeah, it was a side project on the artist's side and entirely centered around Rhea.

Reactions: luisar018

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
short but cute
will this get updated with other characters or will the game stay as is? it does look fairly finished all thigns considered.
EDIT: looks like this is the final product yeah, it was a side project on the artist's side and entirely centered around Rhea.
I am not the dev, but from the dev's itch.io page:

Hey, Sendo here. Although this is version 1.0 of the project, I plan to add extra stories and other stuff in the future. I still have so much love to give to Rhea, and this project is where I want to put all that love and energy!

Reactions: luisar018

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I am not the dev, but from the dev's itch.io page:

Hey, Sendo here. Although this is version 1.0 of the project, I plan to add extra stories and other stuff in the future. I still have so much love to give to Rhea, and this project is where I want to put all that love and energy!
yup thats why i didnt mark as completed

Reactions: DiPeppo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote