VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Emma Watson - Sexual Encounter [Final] [Kyrn69]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

Very mediocre fakes, passable writing, and just...not good.

Its difficult to do good fakes but these just look really lazy. What's even more of an issue is that a few of the headshots might be of an underage Emma which is no bueno.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

The fakes are just bad. The story is meh and as it is a 10 minute game with poor fakes, weak story, and a sex scene it is not even a decent fap game.

I think if the creator took a bit more time on the models it would change the perception a lot. Also while I get that it is a short game/story it was to weak to even fill in with decent imagination. Endings would be fine if it had a bit more up front.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Davox

There is 10 mins of gameplay its all pick one of 3 answers, no navigation or map. Fakes are average, writings average, its just all very average, but only short.

1 answer is usually move on to the next scene, the other is game over and the other is either you need to make another choice or another game over.

There is one scene and at th end it has a bit of replay ability in the sex part, but its very limited.

There are 3 endings: have sex and never meet again, have sex and cum inside her (pregnant ending) and i don't know what the other is. I assume its a slave ending based on the thumbnails in the OP