RPGM - Emmerzail: Orsia Arc [v0.92b] [Raindrops]

1. 5.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Thought i'd write something for the sake of giving this game the good rating it deserves, been following Raindrops for years like some others also did. Why? Because he is making a pretty cool game here.

*The art may not be anywhere near stellar but it has its own charm and i like it. He is also slowly improving.
    *The stories of the three main heroines are all great, with branching paths and choices.
    *Sex can get pretty hardcore, and i love it. All manner of fuckery is going on in this game, which will satisfy many tastes.

Not much else i can say, you need to play this game to really start digging it's charm. Good luck and enjoy the ride! :cool::coffee:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AlexDark1027

Have been following this gem since 2014, where I found it on Legend of Crystal forum.
    The art here is objectively not the best, that you can find on this site, buuut...
    You can clearly see the amount of work, dedication and soul invested in this game.

The branching plot and the story IMHO is better than in some AAA games.
    What I love in Emmerzail - the choices have REAL impact on the story development, giving you HOURS of content to explore.

And while the progress is rather slow, I prefer it this way, then the Dev abandoning the game due to overwork and burnout.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KingRei

This game is quite excellent and a lot of heart goes into. The development is very, very slow and it will probably be many more years before it is finished, but there's lots of content in there, right now, that is worth playing.

The game is very sexy with lots of good corruption content. The art work is rough in some places but it has gotten consistently better with updates.

The storylines are engaging and the main characters are all worth following on their quests.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

massseffect

This game is my favorite type of hentai game, it has a great story, many interesting characters, and of course a lot of sex.

Don't be discouraged by the below average quality of arts (good enough for me, but I'm not that picky), if you like a hentai game with an engaging story, give this game a try, it was certainly worth it for me.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Eliza12

Good story with 3 different protagonists. All 3 protagonist routes also branch out into a good and evil route which are completely different from each other. While the art wasn't the best at the start he has shown a lot of improvement over the years.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

maxx mad

I followed this game years back, happy to know it's not dead.

Art : Not very consistent, i like hand drawn art and some of it is good, obviously not the bast part of the game.

Story : Very good, it's probably the best story in a heroïc-fantasy H-Game, i didn't play them all but quite a lot.

Engine : Well, it's RPGMaker and not very customized, some RPGMaker games have a better combat system.

Rating : 3.5*
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ZoneTestOut

While the art isn't stellar this is one of the best 'rpgs' out there - decent story with branching paths and the sex is not toally random/the characters do not behave silly when it comes to sex. They are actual characters with a personality - for me that makes the sex scenes a lot hotter then the myriad of click-click-lets-fuck-for-no-reason games out there handle their scenes. Give it a try and play it some before you judge to quickly. The content of this game is quite huge too - at least 10 to 15 hours for all the girls/routes to play.