HTML Abandoned Emniya Corona [v0.1.0] [Selfish Communist]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Emniya Corona Cover.jpg

Overview:
Emniya Corona is an upcoming adult role playing and strategy game featuring character building, slave management and real time sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-23
Release Date: 2019-06-18
Developer: Selfish Communist
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HTML
: - -

AfV1DL0.jpg gV3lrc2.jpg gV7lrc2.jpg vdZpflu.jpg gV7lrc2z.jpg

Last edited:

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
another one , sigh i just hope that u actually keep it running not all of this type of games goes on till the end...

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Quick impressions.

• Player named character... Often creates generic characters to mold their personalities into. Some like that, I dont. I want an established background. This isn't Skyrim where I have 30 hours to mold a personality from actions.
  • No images of the player also leads to generic main character. To be honest I have no idea if we are playing a male or female. That's a problem.
  • Art isn't good... This is still early on and I will be assuming these are place holder images. If not this project will be dead on arrival IMO.
  • No way to skip text? What happens if this is my 2nd play though and dont want to wait for the text again? That is a problem. There is a speed of text option and that is better than nothing I guess.
  • I think the main character is female...
  • Writing is fine, nothing great but it's not bad either. Only a few punctuation errors here and there. Some Capitalization errors too.
  • Most choices are unavailable... I know this is a very early version but it might need more time to cook before it's ready for the public. People might judge it on this version and never come back.
  • Few random events though nothing to brag about so far. Better than no events.
  • Buying items is bugged. this is intended apparently for this version.
  • Bra's were not invented in the medieval period. Zippers should not exist as well.
  • No sex scenes from what I can see.

This needs some work... This isn't even a game yet. I know I am negative, but I think this can become something with time and effort.

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, appreciate criticisms.

The main character is indeed supposed to be molded by the player. The appearance of the player will be portrayed by a dynamic 2D portrait and gender will be customizable.

The art has received minimal attention so far and at some point there will be a key to skip text, also probably quicksave/load and whatever else I can remember when I get to it.

The sex scenes is what I'm working on right now, will likely have something to show for it around a week from now. Most of sexual acts are to be SuperDeepthroat style side view interactive scenes (all though not just blowjobs like in that game but everything).

Time and effort.. yea. Its taken me a few months to get this far with just the engine building, I made this release because I started feeling pretty coocoo working on something all day every day and having nobody to tell about it lol.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
Hey, appreciate criticisms.

The main character is indeed supposed to be molded by the player. The appearance of the player will be portrayed by a dynamic 2D portrait and gender will be customizable.

The art has received minimal attention so far and at some point there will be a key to skip text, also probably quicksave/load and whatever else I can remember when I get to it.

The sex scenes is what I'm working on right now, will likely have something to show for it around a week from now. Most of sexual acts are to be SuperDeepthroat style side view interactive scenes (all though not just blowjobs like in that game but everything).

Time and effort.. yea. Its taken me a few months to get this far with just the engine building, I made this release because I started feeling pretty coocoo working on something all day every day and having nobody to tell about it lol.
Don't take all he/she says to be objectively true, not everyone cares about playing a character with an established background, and not everyone require super high quality art.
It sounds promising, looking forward to next week!

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Damn, the art is so-so* but the setting is atmospheric as fuck. Reminds me of a more grimdark Slablands to be honest.
And I really thought Adrian was a pretty boy until her cunny showed up lol. When will we get to fuck her for just leaving us like that?

Watched!

• Bra's were not invented in the medieval period. Zippers should not exist as well.
This is stylisation choices though, as long as they look handmade...

Edit: * I retract this, the background arts are FUCKING GREAT
You'll just need to finish the sketches and they'll look really great I guess.

finsoldery

Aug 11, 2017
I realy think this game can come be good. What I hope in future is allow be good or bad guy in that way both are valid options like rape or love lets it in player choose from he route what more options choose your way to play that beter. And also text speed options + fast/skip option.

I left looking updates and what kind game in this come

PS. Sorry my possible bad english I not native speaker.

Oct 14, 2017
as the master, slave, hero or villain" is what immediately caught my attention.
That feature was something I definitely wanted to include and was one of the main reasons for writing my own engine. From the engines side of things, all characters are equal and scenes can be experienced from multiple perspectives. You could even pick any random NPC and take them over, continuing their life or whatever and AI would continue your character.

is it male protag of female
When character creation is implemented (next patch probably), you can choose.

Is the content Straight? Gay? Both?
Mostly straight, dynamic content won't discriminate between the two but for scripted events - I honestly just don't know how to write for a gay audience. Perhaps in the future I could have a gay guest writer or something. Either way, there will also be filter settings to select the type of content you want to be subjected to.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Not quite true. First attempts were made in ancient Greece and Rome. Sure, they were not as sophisticated as models by Victoria's secret, but who cares.
Make a good story, add some nice graphics and you'll get a crowd.
Good games don't need best of anything. Some games are still famous and beloved for the STORY they have been telling.

That's what GOG is for. On the other hand you won't find games on this site at GOG. (What a pity!)

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Wow this looks like it could be really good! I'll fursur support on patrion for this kind of content!
but first lemme check it out firsthand:p

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
looks promising, will try future verrsions, but from first pics it looks that mc is acualy slave...and to come from slave to slave owner ?
it will be interesing to watch.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
An interesting start. I like the concept, but not enough content to really give more than an observation. The art is ok in it. The story line looks good. I am not sure about the game platform though, just could be the first time I ran into this one, it has it's good and bad. The bad is a little wonky to find things.