Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
[BR] Better Repack R2.4.png

Overview:
Allows to create complete scenes: Character, Posing, Animation, Text, and to play them.
You can also download and play scenes created by other users.
For help, scenes, mods and more, check the Koikatsu

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: Illusion 2020-02-10 / BetterRepack 2021-10-17
Developer/Publisher: Illusion -
BetterRepack: ScrewThisNoise -
Censored: No (Patch applied)
Version: Illusion Final / BetterRepack 6
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (R5.0.1): - - - - -
Update (R5.0.1 -> R6) : - - - - -

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
To get an overview of what you can do, play the scenes given as examples.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the fuck...

dude repack shit that are cracked. and he really have a patreon ?

how in the hell did he dont get DMCA'ed hard for that ?

soon for the skidrow/reloaded patreon ? or CPY patreon or whatever else ...

i dont even know wtf to say.. :O how is this possible ?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
With this you can create your own Illusion VN games?! Can we have a torrent link?
It's kind of "Koikatu Light" from what I can see, which means you might as well just search for the "Koikatu" Repackage that is also available here at F95 which has (I believe) a full studio mode which then does indeed allow you to create images and animations you could use in an anime style game or VN

You can get 'better' images and animations though (according to appeal to a wider market) from "Honey Select" which yes, is also available here at F95, and also has a full studio mode, but uses graphics that are more 3D looking than this one and/or Koikatu.

I'm not certain whether or not the pages will have torrent links, but surely if you knew enough to find and install a bittorrent client, you also know how to search the internet for torrents, once you know the name of the file you are looking for.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
the fuck...

dude repack shit that are cracked. and he really have a patreon ?

how in the hell did he dont get DMCA'ed hard for that ?

soon for the skidrow/reloaded patreon ? or CPY patreon or whatever else ...

i dont even know wtf to say.. :O how is this possible ?
It's donations for providing the service of compiling mods and making sure that MOST of the time it runs smoothly. Rather than you spending hours upon hours of your time of installing mods and than running the risk of possibly not even having the compiled folder be runnable he already takes care of that and packages it in a repack. Thing is ScrewTheNoise does this for free and it's OPTIONAL to donate, probably why he hasn't been DMCA'd, even if what he offers is a cracked download. Also he doesn't spam his repack with crappy adware of his own shit like a certain someone and doesn't put viruses that use your computer to mine lmao.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's donations for providing the service of compiling mods and making sure that MOST of the time it runs smoothly. Rather than you spending hours upon hours of your time of installing mods and than running the risk of possibly not even having the compiled folder be runnable he already takes care of that and packages it in a repack. Thing is ScrewTheNoise does this for free and it's OPTIONAL to donate, probably why he hasn't been DMCA'd, even if what he offers is a cracked download. Also he doesn't spam his repack with crappy adware of his own shit like a certain someone and doesn't put viruses that use your computer to mine lmao.
seriously ... do you think the devs would care a shit if its donation or not ? the dude doesnt share the mods or only stuff, he actually share the whole game with it, cracked.

like i say, he is lucky he didnt get DMCA'ed instantly simply by a patreon staff check on the account. (when you see how fast they shut down content with incest, i m surprised that they dont give a shit about cracked things)

• Angry
Reactions: Shipfan66

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure why Illusion is dumbing down their graphics... I mean, Honey Select characters look so much better than these new koikatsu type characters... the faces are just so flat...
its different style between the two.

HS tend to be more realist and hentai. like tv manga and else

this one and kokaitu are more comics and hentai. like drawing style.

actually, its possible to have HS with the exact same style, just need the mod that change the shader (not sure if its still in the base game, it was for others game like the "beach" serie)

i guess they just want to variate style. But also noticed that most of the HS shared cards on ILLUSION website are mostly with this style and not with HS style. (that maybe also impact on devs decision)

Venoil

May 20, 2017
Are they not even bothering to create the game anymore?
Just take the characters, make them, make the scenes and then play everything you already know will happen, why did you make the scene yourself?
You can also play scenes other people created