RPGM EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor! [v1.61] [baishuizhou]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

joshfire13

Apr 26, 2021
Anybody can share a save file that has all cg unlocked?
Here you go

I'm missing only one cg the one with the bought slave and I can't seem to get the training footballers novel from the demon brother and when I open my game the audio isn't playing so tell me if you also have this bug on your game.

I have almost reach parlor lvl 3 and tetsumaru (blacksmith) is almost fully filled on massages.

Enjoy

Chris Paul

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 2338257

Overview:
In Ed's Massage Parlor! You will be the protagonist and run a massage shop, serving different kinds of customers, and having different stories with them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: baishuizhou/BSZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.61
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v1.51): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v1.51): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

orphen125 & pvpvc thanks for the links

View attachment 2338355 View attachment 2338356 View attachment 2338357 View attachment 2338358 View attachment 2338359 View attachment 2338360 View attachment 2338361
Will he have a scene with his dad?

Hahoooo001992

Jun 9, 2020
Here you go

I'm missing only one cg the one with the bought slave and I can't seem to get the training footballers novel from the demon brother and when I open my game the audio isn't playing so tell me if you also have this bug on your game.

I have almost reach parlor lvl 3 and tetsumaru (blacksmith) is almost fully filled on massages.

Enjoy
Do you know how to cheat the SP? I tried to find the cheat variable but i don't find it

Nopingnote

Mar 12, 2022
Heyyy, so I'm kinda blocked at part for getting the cherry bush for gads apology. Whatever I do, wether I ignore or try to give to his father the cherry bush nothings happening. Would someone have a solution?

Edit: Alright it's just the translation that was bugged, if you are in the same case than I was, just continue to destroy bushes until you find "pendant de fleur"

Last edited:

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Downloaded the file but I can't open on my Android phone
What is Joiplay? I don't see it on Google Store
Can someone guide me please?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes